Max. € 60,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
A very interesting position for an engineer who feels challenged in improving the production process to ensure product quality, short lead-times, high efficiency and ‘short time to market’ for Production.
The goal is to design, maintain, and optimize production processes and adapt to changed output requirements. Develop and apply methods of measuring the performance of the production process. Support the Production in order to ensure product quality, short lead-times and ‘short time to market’.
The sector Operations is responsible for the production of wafer scanners. The complete production process of the most advanced machines takes place within Manufacturing.
The EUV Factory (EF) produces the newest generation wafer scanners. Within this Factory, Production Engineering (EF PS PE) continuously adapts, optimizes and supports the production processes of production (including the system installation and qualification process at the customer location).
As EF PS Production Engineer Flow and Temperature you mainly focus on mechanical build and qualification in the several work centres (scanner build and field install). Work preparation and structural improvements on procedures, sequences and tools are the main deliveries of a production engineer.
As EF Production Engineer you will contribute to the 4 main PE drivers:
- Decrease cycle time
- Decrease cost
- Increase efficiency
- Increase quality
You will have constant attention for safety. Although working from a competence group, flexibility is expected, to secure the EF output plans and cycle time roadmaps.
- Continuously adapt, optimize operating instructions, process flow charts, routings, process parameters and indicators
- Analyse the production process (Cycle time and Labor Hours), points out structural problems and bottlenecks, work out suggestions for improvements and initiates their implementation, often in close cooperation with the surrounded departments as Development, Supply Chain and Customer Support
- Contribute to the rapid solution of complex faults and take the necessary initiatives and practical decisions
- For regular support stand-by might be required
New Product Introduction:
- Uses his knowledge in product or process development projects, in order to foresee production problems in the design phase and improve the manufacturability of the product
- You are actively involved in the release for volume takeover from D&E to Manufacturing
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor or Master in Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Electronics, Mechatronics or comparable
- Preferably some experience in a production environment with high-tech products and complex production processes, preferably in both assembly and test environment
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing is an advantage
- Experience in the field of Technical Production Engineering and quality methodology such as statistical process control and FMEA is an advantage
- Effective interpersonal skills; able to convince others
- Flexible, can cope with stress
- Broad technical and business knowledge
- Strong analytical mind
- Focused on quality and continuous improvement
- Team player
- Good social and communication skills
- Show initiative
- Adequate English language skills in speech and writing
- Dutch language skills are a pre