Max. € 70,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Within ASML the Sector Development & Engineering is responsible for the specification and the design of the ASML products. The department System Integration creates and executes the integration plan of these new products at a system level. Within this department the group System Integration Management is responsible for coordination of all the work on and around the prototype systems.
The goal is to build, integrate and deliver proto systems with minimum lead-time and maximum quality. Make sure the as-build configuration of the proto system is well known and up-to-date. Maximize the utilization of proto systems.
Daily management of proto integration: Maintain a daily plan for 1 or 2 proto systems based on the mid-term proto integration plan. Set priorities and adjust plan in case of disturbances. Define milestones and deliverables with the team of machine fathers and make sure these are met. Maximize the utilization of the proto systems.
Proto Integration plan: Create and maintain proto integration plan (mid-term) in line with the product development master plan. Strong contribution from and interaction with delivering projects is required. Often this is a combined effort with a System Test Engineer (overview of functional dependencies) and a product planner (planning dependencies with other systems or projects)
Issue Management: Make sure all issues found on proto systems are properly diagnosed and reported. Chase and implement solutions. Chair product integration issue management meeting.
Machine Performance and Configuration Control: Plan the hardware and software configuration of the proto system over time. Keep the configuration-as-build up to date (best-of-breed), actual configuration info is usually maintained by a machine father. Manage differences between configuration-to-be-build and configuration-as-build by frequent implementation of ECR, FCO or upgrades. Make sure the right procedures and recoveries are available to bring the machine on the best performance level.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Technical BSc or Master preferably in electronics, physics, mechatronics or software engineering related
- Multiple years of experience (at least 5) in a relevant multidisciplinary technical work environment
- Knowledge of the integration PERT, (recovery) sequences, metrology and measurement systems and/or complex system troubleshoot and diagnosis
- Preferably knowledge of system integration competences (business drivers imaging, overlay, throughput, reliability)
- A strong communicative personality with a pragmatic attitude
- A real team player with a quality orientation
- Coaching, leadership and stakeholder management skills
- Flexible, able to realize progress within an uncertain and rapidly changing environment
- Team lead experience is pre
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Proactive and independent