Max. € 70,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you an enthusiastic engineer who is fascinated by defining and validating and releasing a system upgrade? Are planning and organizing some of your best skills? Do you want to use your technical affinity and networking skills to define and facilitate the most efficient and effective system upgrades? Then the role of Upgrade Integrator is just for you!
Within D&E Systems Integration, the Upgrade Integrator is responsible for the planning, preparation and execution of deliverables needed for system and module upgrades on prototype systems (building a prototype by integrating modules) as well as first time upgrades in the field at ASML customers.
The Upgrade Integrator supports development engineering and manufacturing in the qualification of optical, mechanical and electrical modules and sub-systems, and the integration and test of complex systems. The UI is also heavily involved in the first validations of the upgrade packages at customers.
The Upgrade Integrator (UI) works closely with the upgrade Project Lead (PL) to plan and execute defined upgrade packages on the ASML systems within the System Integration department. You interface with the other D&E project/team leaders, integrators, customer support, system test engineers, configuration engineers and proto engineers.
Overall responsibility is to manage the pre-requisites for upgrade package and to deliver and qualify an optimized upgrade HW sequence and recovery, taking into account dependencies, resourcing, tooling, materials, and other prerequisites. This is either a commercial upgrade package or a combined package of engineering changes (EC’s). The upgrade integrator will also report daily progress/delays and escalate issues as they surface.
It is expected that you can think and work in terms of:
- Make the link between system functions and configuration requirements
- Optimize the integration strategy and translate this strategy into upgrade plans
- Translate the Upgrade strategy to: Bill of Material, upgrade sequence, software, parts, tools, spares and recovery sequence.
- Plan, prepare and coordinate the upgrade deliverables
- Support upgrade package validation and rollout at customers.
- Release system configuration baselines to the operational sectors
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Technical Bachelor/Master in industrial engineering (BS in Optical Engineering Electrical Engineering, Engineering Physics, Physics, Applied Physics, or Mechanical Engineering.)
- General proficiency with tools, systems, integration, and procedures required to accomplish the job
- Knowledge and experiences in sensors, optics, and/or controls of such devices which is considered as a strong plus
- Experience in or affinity with the machine industry
- Experience in or affinity with either system testing and integration or configuration management
- Experience in semiconductor equipment development (strong plus)
- Organizational, flexibility skills and capability to communicate on all levels.
- Ability to defend own opinion
- Proactive attitude
- Ability to plan and prioritize
- High degree of autonomy
- Desire to invest in personal development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret engineering specifications, maintenance manuals and engineering sketches
- Good oral presentation skills and be able to effectively present results in a team meeting