€ 50,000 - € 60,000
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
Are you a high potential with some years of experience and looking for an employer who can offer you a career instead of just a job?
As Junior Controller you work for the corporate head office of this international ambitious organization. You work in a team of several Business Controllers reporting to the Finance Director. As Junior Business Controller you possess very good analytical and strong communication skills. You are a strong, independent Business Partner and able to oversee the organization. Next you support with the following activities:
- Monthly consolidation of group wide financials for reporting to the Management Board and the shareholder
- Coordinate and instruct the subsidiaries to meet the global policies, procedures and obligations
- Understanding and analysing the actual and projected performance
- Advise and support the business on all finance related matters
- Challenge the business on budgets and business targets
- Lead quantitative and qualitative analytical work that unlocks business insights and drives sound decision-making on key business issues
- Implement and support global initiatives
Our client is a privately owned, leading international organization within Investment Banking which consists of 20 group companies with branches in more than 25 countries around the world. Our client encourages ambition and (international) career development.
Our client offers an inspiring and exciting working environment with enthusiastic and ambitious professionals. The culture is characterized by innovation, entrepreneurship, ambition and personal development. In addition an attractive salary package is offered.
You are a self-motivated and ambitious person with approx. 2 and 6 years (maximum) work experience in a high demanding international environment (top tier Consulting/BIG4, Advisory, Corporate Finance, M&A). You have a relevant education on university level. Next you are energetic, flexible, proactive and customer-oriented. You also have solid experience with Excel and PowerPoint.