< € 35000, € 35000 - € 50000, € 50000 - € 60000, € 60000 - € 70000
Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
Within Océ Research & Development the Mechanical Development Department delivers high performance, low cost mechatronic systems. From the initial idea and vision, to the final tested solution, the goal is to challenge yourself and your fellow developers to define successful concepts, models, designs and prototypes. Working areas include productive, high speed sheet-fed and continuous feed media handling systems, high-precision printhead and ink handling systems, print head positioning and motion systems.
For a new print product we are looking for an:
Experienced NX Constructor/Engineer
Able to assist with design/construction activities in the media handling function during the project. The idea is to have an experienced engineer with excellent NX CAD skills who can have a jump start. He or she will start in elaborating constructions/parts first. Preferably the engineer will be able to setup constructions independently. The candidate will work in a larger multidisciplinary team with state of the art tools and methods
The main task is to assist a lead mechanical engineer by elaborating several units for the media handling of a new state-of-the-art, sheet-fed inkjet printer. For this, excellent NX CAD skills are required. The units have been coarsely designed by a system architect or mechanical lead engineer, and need to be further elaborated up to and including 2D documentation and ordering of parts. You will guide the building process of the unit and verify your result. Preferably you can operate as a source of information for co-workers when it comes to NX.
We prefer a candidate with Océ experience, if not we will train the person in the Océ way of working. After being familiar with the company's way of working your goal is to become an engineer that will independently design units based on functional requirements.
The Consumables Processes departments are, as part of the Océ R&D organization, responsible for the development of printing (imaging) processes and consumable materials (inks, toners, print heads, etc.) to be applied in innovative prints systems.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Océ. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension)
- Excellent salary, traveling allowance
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Program with a personal coach
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Who are we looking for?
- Candidate has a BSc degree in mechanical engineering
- At least 5 years of work experience, preferably with mechatronics and/or precision mechanics
- Profound knowledge and experience with NX CAD 3D and 2D is required
- To be successful the candidate is hands-on and can work independently
- Candidate has profound knowledge - verbal and written - of the English language. Knowledge of Dutch language is advantageous
- Candidate is permissioned to work in the Netherlands and able to provide, if requested, a certificate of conduct