max. € 85.000,-/year
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Manufacturing, High Tech
Over deze vacature
Global responsibility within the high-tech industry. We are both looking for a senior and a junior (starter) candidate.
You are responsible for defining, maintaining and optimizing a large number of international supply chains at a lowest possible Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). Defining and implementing customer focused, cost effective global supply chains is foremost in your thinking. Your challenge is to deliver recognized value creation, ensure strong business and supplier partnerships, and develop forward-thinking sourcing strategies and supply chains.
In conjunction with your Supply Base team, consisting of colleagues from Supply Chain, Quality and commodity teams, you ensure successful delivery of best in class supply base and value chains. With your knowledge of agile development and lean concepts and tools such as value stream mapping and value engineering you know how to set-up and maintain global supply chains resulting in a lowest Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
Together with your team you continuously optimize performances and delivery times of suppliers, drive the process of supply chain identification and identify and implement improvement opportunities for reducing costs and optimizing supply chains. With your interpersonal skills and enthusiasm you build and maintain successful long term relationships with external suppliers whilst challenging internal stakeholders (like Product Development and Manufacturing) to further optimize the product designs and supply chains as well.
This position is based in Venlo, where you collaborate with your purchasing colleagues at other Océ sites in Germany, Canada and Singapore. In this role you report to the Manager Procurement.
Procurement Product Related (90 professionals) is divided over four manufacturing and innovation centres worldwide and is responsible for procurement of all product related parts. The key account management activities are organized worldwide, and part of their Global Procurement department. For most strategic suppliers key account management is responsible for assuring continuity of supply at the best possible Total Cost of Ownership of desired goods and services.
We offer you a unique challenge within an innovative global organization, with partners, suppliers and customers worldwide. You will have a high level of responsibility and the opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects.
But there is more:
- A competitive salary, thirteenth month payment, 38 vacation days and holiday allowance
- A 40-hour week with flexible hours and the option of partially working from home
- A company laptop and mobile phone
- Commuting allowance
- Collective insurance packages
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Industrial Engineering
- 5-7 years (technical) procurement experience. Proven knowledge of value engineering, leagile supply chain and/or agile development is required as well as a strong affinity for supply chains, high-tech products and technologies
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills, capable of driving several purchasing projects simultaneously and working under pressure - Excellent business acumen, structured way of working, pro-active, drive for results and a team player
- Communicates well with customers, managers and colleagues at all levels in the organization
- Excellent communication skills in English