Berkel en Rodenrijs
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
The role of an International Business Developer is to proactively develop the business opportunities and forge long-term relationships with the top International Engineering and Design companies who are based in the NL and have local and global projects.
Your goal is to increase Hilti’s share of the specification potential (for both local and international projects) from global engineering and design companies by achieving continued sustainable growth in the following areas:
- Ensuring Company Engineering Standards when specifying Hilti products
- The creation and conversion of specification and sales value
- The range and mix of specified products for all relevant applications
- Create, implement and manage a business development strategy for a portfolio of managed accounts in order to bring about an increase in departmental penetration and multi-level customer loyalty
- Provide leadership to the Project Engineering team about their dealings with the international design companies
- Support the development of specification and sales opportunities on a local/international level
Hilti provides leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. They have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and first-rate service. With some 23,000 people in more than 120 countries, they are a great place for you to show them your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
Hilti has more than 200,000 interactions with their customers every day. It's how they get to know their businesses, understand their needs and develop the precise products and services that will help them.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Opportunities for professional and personal development
- A dynamic international working environment
- The perfect step towards senior management
- Master Degree (in Engineering) or Bachelor Degree in Engineering + Master of Business Administration
- Experience in sales
- Excellent knowledge of the energy or petrochemical sector and the associated design and construction processes
- Strong communication and presentation skills across all levels and functions (internally and externally)
- Excellent English required and good in Dutch