In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
Plukon Food Group employs approximately 5,500 people in 18 production locations. The Group has an expected 2017 turnover of approximately 1.6 billion euros. For its head office located in Wezep (near Zwolle), Plukon is looking for a Corporate Treasurer. As Corporate Treasurer, you will be responsible for developing and managing strategies, operations and policies related to the treasury function, including cash management, foreign exchange, borrowing, payment processing and corporate finance. This is a new position within an ambitious and leading company, which will give you an opportunity to develop and create a profile for yourself! You will manage daily cash balances, debt obligations and lender relationships, financial risks, payment processing and fraud prevention functions. You will ensure that treasury activities are in compliance with treasury policies, accounting guidelines, governance policies and internal controls. Other activities may involve property, taxation, insurance, pensions and M&A. You will be reporting to the CFO.
Plukon is a company enjoying steady expansion thanks to both acquisition and autonomous growth. In this new position of Corporate Treasurer, you will be the financial conscience of the organization, acting at various levels in both internal and external functions.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Manage daily cash balances; forecast sources and uses of cash; develop and maintain processes and systems to determine daily group-wide cash position; track and manage intra-company funding
- Manage debt obligations and lender relationships
- Manage financial risks related to liquidity, currency, interest rates and credit; create and maintain board-approved policies that manage these risks
- Manage payment processing and fraud prevention functions
- Ensure that treasury activities are in compliance with treasury policies, accounting guidelines, governance policies and internal controls
- Other activities may involve dealing with property, taxation, insurance, pensions and M&A issues
Plukon Food Group is one of the largest players in the poultry meat market in Europe. We are well aware of the society we operate in, balancing the interests of humans, animals, profitability and the environment. We make substantial investments in our employees, in the development of new and existing animal husbandry systems and in product development, food safety, process improvement and market analysis.
Excellent pay and employee benefits in an expanding organization, with great opportunities for your personal and professional development.
- University degree in a finance-related subject
- 5 to 8 years’ experience in finance and treasury, with a minimum of 4 years in corporate treasury, preferably with experience in M&A projects
- Knowledge of capital and currency markets, accounting, finance and tax
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Very good knowledge of English and Dutch is essential
Recruitment for this function has been outsourced to YER. For more information, please contact Jeroen Cannemeijer at 06-21134682 or Jan Jaap Akse at 06-21134655.