€ 50,000 - € 70,000, depending on experience
Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
We are looking for a Senior System Development Engineer with a background in electronic engineering and embedded software. The candidate will join a team of hardware and software development engineers in the System Development & Support Group (SD&S). This group is part of the R&D department and develops electronics, firmware and software for X-ray detectors and provides technical support to customers.
The principal task for the Senior System Development Engineer will be the development of firmware and embedded software for X-ray detectors. The candidate will contribute to the firmware and embedded software architecture for these systems and give input to the technology roadmap.
Your new employer is an international leader in high performance digital imaging and semiconductors, for example: X-ray detectors.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension)
- Excellent salary, traveling allowance
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Program with a personal coach
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
The job is open for candidates with at least 5-10 years previous work experience and a bachelor or master degree in Electrical Engineering or Software Science. Strong interest in camera electronics and imaging are a definite advantage. Knowledge on embedded SW implementations and high-speed digital design (specification, implementation and validation) are required. Experience with VHDL and FPGA is a very big plus.
Teamwork is essential. Being part of an international company, the successful candidate will working with colleagues in Santa Clara (CA, USA), Waterloo (ONT, Canada), Tokyo and Shanghai; and with key customers worldwide. Furthermore it’s very important that you are able to guide and coach junior engineers.
The candidate will report to the Manager of the SD&S group.