Max. € 60,000
Detachering via YER
High Tech, Manufacturing
Over deze vacature
Are you an engineer who thinks and acts on system level? Would you like continuously improve the performance of the machine? Do you define yourself as a person with a “test mentality” whose communication skills are some of his/her best assets? Do you want to use your technical knowledge to define and facilitate the most efficient and effective test and integration strategy? Then the job of a System Test Engineer is just for you!
The System Test Engineer takes the technical lead in the integration of multiple subsystem deliveries into one complete system and testing these sets. Integration is done on both functional level and on performance level of the key performance indicators of ASML’s systems (throughput, overlay, focus etc.). He defines the optimal integration and test strategy to achieve this goal and takes part in execution of this strategy on one or more platforms. During integration and introduction of the systems at the first customers, the System Test Engineer will also take the lead in the analysis of complex system issues and in the definition and testing of the solution for such issues.
- Definition of integration strategy for system integration
- Optimizing operational integration efficiency
- Reporting on integration progress and system status
- Define integration and test strategy: which items are needed in which order to perform stepwise integration into one system
- Coordinate intake of subsystem deliveries including the verification of sufficient quality
- Support/participate in integration tests on the system
- Report on system integration progress, test results and the system’s functional, performance and reliability capabilities
- Take lead in analysis of system issues that have been found during integration testing
- Define – both short and long term – solutions for system issues
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Technical education on a BSc or Msc level, preferably in direction of Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electrical engineering, Automotive or Physics.
- Preferably several years of experience, however, the vacancy is open to high potential starters as well
- Experience in integration activities, e.g. as integrator in multidisciplinary projects
- Experience or affinity with complex machines
- Analytically strong, enthusiastic, flexible, assertive, proactive, structured
- Ability to interface/cooperate with different people on different organizational levels
- Ready to be employed at least 2 years
- Ability/willingness to attend additional courses
- Ability/willingness to work at local sites for short periods (max. 2 weeks/year)