Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
For Philips Drachten we are recruiting an experienced Product Researcher. As a Product Researcher your challenge is to understand what consumers want, allowing the company to tailor product offerings to meet consumer needs and giving them a real competitive edge.
As Product Researcher you will steer the business by understanding and representing the end-user in our innovation projects. You are a member of product development teams. You will focus on defining requirements based on in-depth understanding of consumer needs which will be fulfilled by new technical solutions. Through executing and attending consumer research you will steer a project team in translating user needs into product solutions by providing them with end-user related insights. This means that you will ensure consumer centric product developments from creation to launch.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women’s health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and their customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Their teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor’s office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare’s unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
As Innovation Domestic Appliances in Drachten we have adopted a challenging growth strategy to significantly increase our sales, market share and margin. To realize our goals we need to create innovative concepts and technologies and intensively invest in people and equipment. In this, being consumer centric is the key. Linking in with the situation, habits and needs of consumers all around the world helps us in developing products that fulfil the Sense and Simplicity Brand promise.
The Product Research Centre (PRC) plays an active role in contacting consumers and understanding their needs. The PRC focuses as part of a multidisciplinary team on development of the desirable product experience in home by performing a range of explorative, quantitative and qualitative research with its own panel or through external research agencies.
You will be working with a team of international colleagues in which you can be sure of a healthy work-life balance. We will also reward your effort and achievements with an attractive salary and fringe benefits. You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. A quick summary of our terms of employment:
- Fixed, competitive fixed salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 24 day's paid holiday and 8% holiday allowance
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Continuous challenging projects in the technology sector
- Intensive and personal guidance
- Opportunity to participate in a personal coaching programme
- Inspiring master classes
- Specialised training courses or a complete training programme
- Technical background with consumer mindset to be able to see the link between technology and consumers
- Experience in consumer research methodologies and sound understanding of the underlying statistics
- In-depth understanding of the drivers of “consumer delight” to support the development of the category roadmap
- The ability to pinpoint Satisfaction and Delight factors for the products under development
- Proficiency in English is required and able to execute consumer testing in Dutch