Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
NXP's “High Speed Serial Interfaces” group provides R&D solutions for different business lines in BU Automotive and BU S&C. For this group we are looking for a Senior Digital Verification Engineer.
- Define a strategy for IP/IC level verification
- Setup a verification environment using state of the art methods
- Design an execute the defined test with the verification team
- Full documentation: verification plan, scoreboard, progress reporting, etc.
- Alignment with the design team and project manager
- Build competence in the Ethernet domain
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) creates solutions that enable secure connections for a smarter world. Building on its expertise in High Performance Mixed Signal electronics, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, identification and mobile industries, and in application areas including wireless infrastructure, lighting, healthcare, industrial, consumer tech and computing. NXP’s high performance mixed signal technologies for Automotive applications create new ways to make cars cleaner, safer, more comfortable, and more fun. Their industry-leading in-vehicle network and sensor systems save fuel and step-up reliability and dynamics, while their RF keyless entry/go and connected key solutions add convenience and security. They consistently deliver audio and connectivity solutions that rival the best in home entertainment, and they are pioneering low-cost telematics, with the first dedicated solution for road pricing, eCall, and stolen vehicle tracking. They use NXP’s solid-state-lighting know-how too, for their portfolio of Automotive grade LED Lighting. Their focused R&D investments, their competencies in RF, Analog, and Digital Processing, and their relentless commitment to quality and excellence make them a long-term partner in automotive. NXP’s technology expertise enables delivery of innovative, easy-to-implement solutions that are tailored to their customers’ needs.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to NXP. YER offers competitive compensation. A, more than, comfortable package will be provided to the suitable candidate. If necessary YER will arrange a valid VISA for you and your family as offer guidance towards settling in The Netherlands. Depending on experience and education higher remuneration is possible. Moreover, we provide attractive benefits to our employees.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- M.Sc./BSc. in electronic engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience in digital IP level verification
- Experience with System Verilog and UVM
- Experience with V-manager
- Experience in the Ethernet domain is a pre
- Decent knowledge of Verilog and/or VHDL design languages
- Experience with Cadence design environment
- Able to identify and resolve complex issues
- Good communication skills (verbal and written), team player, driver mentality, pro-active attitude
- Networking skills, creative, motivating, curious, open minded
- Fluent English speaker