Attractive salary and benefits
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you an experienced project manager, with proven experience in stakeholder management and change management? Do you have affinity with lean six sigma projects in a non-PGP environment? Would you like to work cross-sector and/or cross-business line and bridge the gaps? If so, this is the right role for you!
Within CSI we lead cross-sector projects with impact on availability, cycle time, costs and customer satisfaction by preventing and correcting known product and process failures, cross-platform and cross-part. We ensure an embedded structural improvement environment by providing a feedback loop of data and information from supply chain, manufacturing and field towards multiple D&E users and other relevant sectors.
In the position of project manager you and your team take responsibility for defining and implementing the appropriate corrective, capture and preventive improvements to prevent re-occurrence in the future. You will close the learning loop.
- Establish a cross-sector project team and secure cross sector deliverables
- Coordinate all actions to prevent re-occurrence of same failure modes with cross sector project management
- Ensure preventive actions are implemented and embedded structurally on product, process and organizational level
- Measure and present project results via Steering committee
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor or Master degree in technical / technical business area
- > 5 years of experience in project management
- Knowledge and experience of ASML (products) is preferred
- Six Sigma (black belt) is preferred
- Bachelor or Master degree in technical/technical business area
- Independently scope, plan, manage, execute and control your project. Drive this project to success and deliver tangible results
- Change manager: to structurally improve, a change in approach, organization and mind-set is needed
- Effectively interface, interact and communicate with design projects and operational sectors
- Problem solver with a pro-active and persistent attitude, hands-on “can do” mentality
- Entrepreneur to identify related improvement opportunities to improve ASML’s business