Detachering via YER
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
For Philips Drachten we are recruiting three Mechanical Development Engineers for their Mechanical Development & Integration department.
You will be working on product development from concept to proven detailed construction in a multidisciplinary team.
As a Mechanical Engineer you translate a chosen concept into an integrated mechanical construction. You design and validate the construction of a module of an appliance and further detail the parts in 3D and 2D towards final Technical product Documentation.
You work on product development from concept to detailed design in a team consisting of mechanical engineers, function engineers, application research, process engineers, electronic engineers etc.
- Creating one or more alternatives for a module construction
- Module owner
- Proof that your construction fulfils the function(s) and requirements under all load cases (calculation, simulation, tolerance analysis, proto’s + testing)
- Detail 3D and 2D files incorporating Design for Manufacturing and Design for Assembly requirements and archiving in C PLM system (Windchill)
- Planning and realizing your own work and manage the interfaces with other modules/parts
- Re-use of existing knowledge (known concepts)
- Document your choices and proof in a Design History File (evidence document)
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women’s health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor’s office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare’s unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
Philips Drachten develops and produces electrical shaving devices.
You will be part of the Mechanical Development and Integration department in Innovation team Male Grooming that consists of 50+ enthusiastic technical specialists within a total Male Grooming team of 300+ people. The projects are demanding for great results. You will report to one of the 3 group leaders of the MDI department.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips.
- A challenging part-time job at Philips
- Good salary
- Great workplace
- You have an education on Bachelor (HBO) level in Mechanical Engineering (Wtb)/Industrial Product Design (IPO) with minimal 5 years of experience as a mechanical engineer in designing mass produced Consumer Products
- You have an education on Master (WO) level in Mechanical Engineering (Wtb)/Industrial Product Design (IPO) with minimal 2 years of experience as a mechanical engineer in designing mass produced Consumer Products
- You are familiar with design and manufacturing of mechanical constructions in plastic and metal; experience with high precision metal constructions and drive mechanisms is a plus
- You have the ability to proof construction concepts by calculation, simulation and/or prototypes
- You are familiar with state-of-the-art development techniques and CAD. You have knowledge of the design of mechanical constructions in plastic and/or metal and preferably you are familiar with the manufacturability aspects (mould/tooling design), analysis (strength, stiffness) and drive mechanisms
- You show drive and are quality driven. Experience with Design for Six Sigma is a plus