€ 50.000 - € 70.000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
We are looking for a new colleague for the position of project Quality Engineer for the automotive pressure sensor business. Car manufacturers today are faced with increasing challenges. Technological requirements are continuously stepped up, because of the demand for performance, safety, efficiency and clean emissions. With innovative products our client strives to contribute to an environmentally friendly industry.
What are you going to do?
In this position you will be the lead for all Quality aspects of New Product Development (NPD). You will influence our customers, our development team (Design, Process, Program Management, etc.), and our Operational team.
You will lead a project regarding quality that drives NPD rigor with the team to “get it right the first time”. You will ensure product success by comparing design and process against customer and company requirements throughout New Product Development.
What are your tasks and responsibilities?
- Managing all aspects of quality and continuous improvement across several new product developments across various customer groups
- Fulfilling our customers’ System quality requirements e.g. Advanced Product Quality Planning and manage the relationship with our Customers’ Quality representatives
- Demonstrate full ownership of quality items according NPD process by driving all relevant functions towards 100% robustness in meeting specifications/performance requirements
- Establish knowledge of Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) and drive for compliance with customer and company requirements
- Establish knowledge of dFMEA/pFMEA/Control Plan Drawing and drive for compliance with customer and company requirements
- Responsibilities include understanding customer quality requirements and expectations, and developing/driving actions to support those requirements
- Evaluates risk of new products i.e. evaluating inspection criteria, verify CTQs and ensure flown down of special characteristics
Our client is one of the world's leading suppliers of sensing, electrical protection, control and power management solutions. They design and manufacture devices that help satisfy the world’s growing need for safety, energy efficiency and a clean environment in global automotive, appliance, aircraft, industrial, military, heavy vehicle, heating, air-conditioning and ventilation, data, telecommunications, recreational vehicle and marine markets.
We offer you a highly competitive salary, holidays and career in an international environment with grow opportunities in the company. Besides that, they will train and develop your (technical) knowledge and (soft) skills. You will work in a big International company and you will work with High-Tech developed products in an innovative environment.
This is a job where you will be employed by YER and be seconded, with the aim of eventually being employed by the client.
What is your background?
- Minimum Degree in Engineering (or similar)
- Experience in a high-tech oriented manufacturing/development environment in (preferable) Quality positions
- Fluent English is a must, command of the Dutch and or German language is desired
- Able to travel abroad to our offices/make sites around the world and to our customers in Europe