€ 50,000 - € 70,000 gross per year
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
To support the growth of DAF Trucks in projects and technology development and plot a course to a more electrified and increasingly autonomous future, YER is seeking a well-qualified Senior Hybrid/Electrification Engineer, to work within the creative team in an innovative, fast moving environment.
As Senior Hybrid/Electrification Engineer you will be responsible for the expertise in the area of hybrid engines, electrification of components, but also more in general power and ground.
Within your area of expertise, you will be responsible for:
- Creating and maintaining roadmaps
- Definition of concepts
- Derivation of key aspects and requirements for control of these components, including but not limited to:
- Fail safe/fail silent
You will review and approve:
- Stakeholder requirement documents
- Proposals from suppliers
You will support:
- Supplier selection
- Definition of hardware requirements
- Root cause analyses of complex issues
In this position you will report to the Supervisor of the Architecture department and meet frequently with the Function Designers, Principle Engineer Functional Safety, E/E Architects, Control System Architects, and hardware engineers.
DAF Trucks N.V. in Eindhoven is part of the PACCAR Inc. which is one of the biggest global players in the heavy duty truck industry. The known truck brands of PACCAR are Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF. Their engines and trucks are best in class products in the transportation world; always being driven by their design philosophy “environmentally friendly products with best cost-effectiveness and highest reliability for the customers”. As a global operating company they offer optimal opportunities to contribute to their success in a multicultural team.
The Architecture department within Embedded Engineering is responsible for the:
- Translation of requirements on a functional level into a physical Electric/Electronic (E/E) Architecture consisting of Control Systems; a combination of hardware and software components
- The further split of PACCAR developed Control Systems into an architecture consisting of hardware, Basic Software and Application Software
- Maintenance of expertise in key areas, like data-security, diagnostics and functional safety
- € 50,000 - € 70,000 gross per year
- Technical education on Master level with a specialisation in Control Theory, Electrical- or Automotive Engineering
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of automotive safety and standards (like ISO 26262)
- Knowledge of embedded software and hardware is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player
- You are able to explain complex technical information clearly and to the point
- Ability to collaborate across different groups having varying levels of expertise and skill
- Fluent in the English language - effective communication in both verbal and in writing, willing to learn the Dutch language