Max € 60,000
Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
High Tech, Manufacturing
Over deze vacature
As a Design Engineer at the EUV Optical Column Development department you will be operating in a fast paced and multidisciplinary environment in ASML's Dose Control team.
You will be part of the Dose Control Project team and contribute to deliver the EUV Dose Control function. The Dose Control comprises both HW (Energy Sensor/Spot Slit sensor) & SW (e.g. scanner and to the source, measurement and calibration of Dose and performance qualification). Within Dose Control competence, you will use your creativity to come up with new designs to improve the current and future of the dose control function.
You will also finalize and verify your design including aspects related to field and customer usage, cost, availability, reliability and cycle time.
Additionally, you will be solving machine issues related to Dose Control.
In order to fulfil this role you need to align within the team on design and integration aspects and collaborate with different competences and interface projects to get the designs implemented and integrated. Also, it is relevant to make sure the interests of the EUV factory and the CS sectors are properly covered. Using your technical knowledge, analytical thinking and people skills you will work closely together with the project team and interface projects and sectors.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Design, test and integrate part of the dose control function
- Document the designs and integration results
- Build proof book database on dose control performance, analyse and interpret data and present conclusions and recommendations how to improve
- Develop/improve on off-line tooling (MATLAB) for data analysis
- Support dose control issue and solve customer specific requests, interact with project team and customer support on specific customer questions
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Master’s degree or PhD in Physics/Optics, Electronics or related.
As from 2 years of experience in a multidisciplinary environment related to design and integration of complex systems is needed, preferably with a focus on/clear contributions to sensor and control aspects of system design, experience with MATLAB is a plus.
The following personal skills are crucial to a successful execution:
- Ability to think on a functional level and translate into designs
- Ability to integrate functions in complex systems
- Ability to switch between complex matters and high-level conclusions, ability to convey these in an understandable fashion
- Team player with ability to build network towards other parts of the ASML organization
- Self-propelling, showing initiative and drive
- Flexible, result driven and committed
- Good analytical skills and drive for quality
Context of the position
Within ASML, the Sector Development and Engineering (D&E) is responsible for the planning, development, and delivery of integrated solutions that meet business requirements. This responsibility also includes the specification of trade-offs across sectors.
The department DE EUV Optical Column is responsible for delivery of the illumination, dose control, projection and imaging metrology functions for EUV. The department supplies resources, means and methods and technology to ensure these deliveries in all the different product phases.
The holder of this position is reporting to the ED EUV DE OC Illumination & Dose Control Group Leader.