Detachering via YER
Manufacturing, High Tech, Transportation & Logistics
Over deze vacature
Are you a team player that likes to have a leading role in the introduction of new products and solving challenging technical issues in a manufacturing environment?
Field of expertise: NXE SOURCE, tin droplet generation, control and mitigation.
Technical expert on the complete tin path of the source. This position covers tin droplet generation, and control. It also covers tin mitigation, in order to prevent tin contamination on critical surfaces (collector, mirrors, scanner specific optics).
Facilitate New Product Introduction
- Contribute in New Product Definition & Generation (requirement setting & design review)
- Responsibility on first pilots (process and product performance review)
- Use ‘lessons learned’ in mature products to improve current and future products
Resolve disturbances: last escalation line
- Take ownership for escalated issues (start to finish)
- Adapt ‘way of working’ to customer’s processes and organization
- Solve complex and cross-modular disturbances through team effort
- Minimize downtime on the ASML's tools and ensure on time delivery and premium quality to customers
Context of the position
The sector EUV Factory is responsible for the production of EUV wafer scanners. The complete production process of the most advanced machines takes place within the EUV Factory Veldhoven. The Production Engineering department within this sector introduces new products and corresponding processes from Development and IE into Volume Production, including installing in the field.
The mission of troubleshoot is to give input to Development and IE of production knowledge during early development and proto phase and identify and solve bottlenecks in the Pilot phase.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
BSc/MSc technical degree (Metrology, Mathematics, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electronics, (Applied) Physics)
- Experience in a production environment with high-tech products and complex production processes
- More than 3 years proven work experience in analysing complex problems
- Extended experience with production and engineering, project management skills
- Experience with Matlab is preferred
- Team player and flexible
- Good social and communication skills
- Broad technical and business knowledge, strong analytical mind
- Pragmatic attitude; very active, plenty of initiative
- High sense of responsibility and devotion; cope with stress
- Good organizational skills
- Adequate English communication skills in speech and writing, Dutch is preferred
- Willing to travel on occasional base to support at customer site