Attractive salary and fringe benefits
Detachering via YER
Manufacturing, High Tech
Over deze vacature
A multidisciplinary team which is responsible for upgrading the print quality and stability of a new printer system. Within this team we are looking for a Procédé Researcher who has an autonomous way of working and who is a persuasive, clear communicator.
Develop print modes, working in a multidisciplinary team, together with physicists, software engineers, mechanics and chemists.
Predicting analyzing and optimizing the print quality, by building up knowledge of the specific characteristics of the inkjet printing process and its interaction with media. Helped by the other team members, able to define an investigation program, and carry out the printing experiments independently to ensure your designs meet the requirements. Print results are presented and discussed with the team.
A high-tech company in Venlo.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. You will be employed by YER and seconded to our client.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- At least a MSc degree in physics
- Strong affinity with complex modelling and/or digital image processing
- Experience with modelling in a multidisciplinary and complex Research and Development environment
- Knowledge of and experience with Matlab or Python is required
- To be successful the candidate has excellent communication skills, is pro-active and a team player
- Candidate has profound knowledge - verbal and written - of Dutch and English language
- Candidate is permissioned to work in the Netherlands, and able to provide, if requested, a certificate of conduct