Max. € 80,000
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
You will participate in the software development for numerical controls.
- Derive the requirements for parts of the control's new user interface, in consultation with your team leader
- Design and realize the new user interface software as part of a programming team
- Verify and test the developed software
Our client develops and manufactures linear encoders, angular encoders, rotary encoders, digital readouts and numerical controls. The client delivers products to manufacturers for automated facilities and machines. The products are commonly used in semiconductor and electronics manufacturing.
An attractive package of employee benefits will be rewarded in return for your hard work. This position can also be fulfilled as a ZZP/Freelancer. Candidates must be at least available for 32 hours in a week on fixed days.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Software, Mechanical Engineering or other technical specializations
- Thorough knowledge and experience with C++ and Object Oriented Programming
- Knowledge of the Qt Application Framework and some experience with QML
- Knowledge of the modern user interface concepts
- Knowledge of embedded and multi-threading systems
- Knowledge of Linux
- Experience with SQL is a plus
- Experience with UML is pré
- Good command of English language is a must
- Good command of German language is a big plus