Attractive salary and fringe benefits
Detachering via YER
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
Are you excited by driving innovation and new developments for the consumer market and do you want to be part of a new team with exciting challenges this might be the opportunity you are looking for!
As Integral Project Leader you are responsible for the complete product creation cycle. Projects running from understanding the consumer needs and ideation process, through primary function development, to product realization, market launch and initial post-market surveillance. Within this role you will be linked our innovation area Skin care.
Further responsibilities are:
- You will set-up and lead one or more multi disciplinary project team(s), with internal and external project members and business partners/sub-contractors
- You will define and achieve competitive edge project goals within constraints of budget, time, quality and strategic boundary conditions
- You will manage the involved risks, and take corrective actions if the project runs out of your plan. You inform the stakeholders when needed
- Together with your team, you will set up a review structure that provides optimal insight into the current status of the project
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women’s health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and their customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Their teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor’s office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, the unique medical solutions from Philips are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
Philips Consumer Lifestyle is one of three market-driven sectors within Royal Philips Electronics, delivering lifestyle solutions for personal well-being. Our brand promise is sense and simplicity, meaning that our products are designed around the consumer, advanced and easy to experience. The sector builds on a deep understanding of people’s needs and aspirations to create innovations that help consumers achieve their lifestyle ambitions.
The new established Innovation site Eindhoven is part of Innovation & Development (I&D) Consumer Lifestyle. It focuses on the development of medically and non-medically endorsed lifestyle products. It is responsible for the development and realization of new product propositions. The Innovation Site Eindhoven is looking at a very challenging growth task to bring faster, more new ideas to the global market.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. YER is preferred supplier. You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
To be successful in this role you have a university degree in a relevant technical subject. You have a proven track record and experience (5 yrs.) in leading international, multi-disciplinary, product development projects in a high volume consumer product development environment. Broad experience in pre-development and product development of consumer products is required, whereas experience in mass production is an advantage. It is an advantage if you have experience with developing medical devices that where subject to FDA clearance.
- Experience in one or more relevant fields of competency (skincare, consumer products, medical devices, digital), which would be a strong plus
- Experience in understanding and translating consumer needs
- Experience in leading in a multi-site, multi-partner development environment
- Experience in analyzing the stakeholder environment and needs to achieve common objectives, considering. contradicting interests and making the best decisions for the project as well as the business
- You have stong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Experience in balancing risks and opportunities of innovative solutions
- Your scope is international so some travelling is part of this job
- Creative, analytically strong and also hands-on
- A strong leader and a team player. You are an excellent communicator and motivator, skilled in managing interpersonal processes
- Able to continuously challenge the status quo, with a strong desire to improve organizational effectiveness structurally
- Always looking for perfection. You don’t accept underperformance or poor results. You have a quality mindset