Attractive salary and fringe benefits
Detachering via YER
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
Handheld Diagnostics is a fast-growing unit in the Business Group Emerging Business at Philips. Their aim is to commercialize a new platform in the field of Point-of-Care Diagnostics. This platform radically improves the speed, reliability and ease-of-use of protein diagnostics. Troponin I testing in whole blood has been CE marked. Other applications are in different phases of development and will follow. Handheld Diagnostics will generate new businesses in a new market which will significantly contribute to the global growth ambitions of Philips and its Partners.
The Senior Project Manager will assure launch of (new) products in new countries/regions, post market studies etc. within defined business requirements of cost, quality & time, in accordance with applicable regulations, company policies & procedures.
Strong interfaces exist with Research & Development, Marketing and Operations (e.g. customer service, planning and purchasing) and Quality and Regulatory. The Senior Project Manager integrates input from the Functions represented by the Project team to reach a joint solution which maximizes business value & meets technical objectives and timelines.
Principal contributions/accountabilities & associated activities:
- Lead complex projects from introduction in the Market until end of life cycle
- Is involved in formulating the overall project assignment and having the assignment and plan approved by management, in consultation with the relevant functions and other stakeholders/parties involved, based on requirements and business case
- Ensures Requirements and business case are defined, completed and approved
- Builds and maintains the project organization, chooses the way of working and selects the adequate tools (tailors the approach to the specific project) and defines the interfaces with other functions, internal and external Philips
- Defines the risks of the project (f.e. specs, costs, planning, et cetera) and develops scenarios to overcome these risks
- Ensures the follow-up and implementation of Problem Reports, Change requests, Customer Complaints and Product Issues in an adequate way
- Directs employees and gives them operational guidance, organizationally (where necessary, directs sub-Project Leaders)
- Monitors and where needed adjusts priorities of sub-teams, resolves resources issues with line managers
- Is responsible for implementation and realization according to the project plan (specification, quality, time, money, information) and organization
- Represents the project team in the program/business and provides program/business management with regular project performance status updates, variances to plan and identification of corrective actions
- Manages internal and external stakeholders
- Ensures that there is an effective transfer and archiving (DHF/DMR) of the project results and the associated knowledge
- Understands the specifics of IVD. Has proven track record in development and life cycle management in IVD
- In depth knowledge of PMP methods
- As part of the PMO, deploys process improvements and makes the project organization efficient and transparent, in line with departmental and project processes
- Has preferably experience with Lean implementation in projects
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women’s health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor’s office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare’s unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
Philips is building a strongly focused organization around Handheld Diagnostics, implemented within the Philips organization, and this on the highest quality and innovation level. Lean processes/products/Quality/Innovation have full attention and focus of this organization. Important focus is on innovation and presenting the customers complete concepts around the products. This Innovation Group works together with hospitals all over the world testing patient groups. The product is a handheld analyzer with a complex cartridge, which measures markers that indicate a disease.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. YER is preferred supplier. You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- A Bachelor or Master degree in the biomedical field
- At least 10 years experience in a development and/or post market environment of products in the Medical Device industry and preferably in the IVD industry
- At least 10 years experience as project manager in the relevant industry
- Preferably PMP certified