Max. € 50,000
Detachering via YER
Manufacturing, High Tech, Transportation & Logistics
Over deze vacature
Does working in a dynamic, multi-cultural, international environment attract you? Does working on the world’s most advanced lithography machines sound like a challenging opportunity? If so, then this might be the right position for you!
The Integration Engineer is part of the Satellite Team Mission in Veldhoven. The Source of the EUV program is being designed in San Diego, which is a 9-hour time difference from ASML headquarters in Veldhoven. The goal of the San Diego Satellite Team is to seamlessly integrate and represent the San Diego based projects in Veldhoven. Responsibilities:
- Intake, data collection, investigation, and solve/transfer new issues
- Drive and align on ongoing issues
- Intake new developed hardware/software from San Diego
- Interface with integration engineers of other departments and US colleagues
- Contribute to the documentation of requirements, designs, tests, and FMEA
Provide D&E equivalent level of support (operational control and hands-on)
- Remote support/integration of hardware located in San Diego
- Integrate new hardware from San Diego projects into systems located in Veldhoven
- Execute tests from San Diego projects on hardware located in Veldhoven
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering, knowledge of Matlab.
Practical experience with mechatronics, complex system design and operation is needed.
Familiarity with high-precision mechanical design, general control systems theory and applications, Matlab is preferred.
We expect you to be a good communicator (both verbal and in writing), comfortable as a team player and a results-oriented self-starter. You can be persuasive with stakeholders. You are effective in supporting complex systems integration at both a hands-on and an abstract level.