Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
For NXP’s “High Speed Serial Interfaces” group, which provides R&D solutions for different business lines in BU Auto-motive and BU S&C, we are looking for a Senior Analog Design Engineer.
- Specify and design analog (sub-) blocks
- Creation of a functional model in Verilog AMS
- Create and execute a verification plan
- Create analog block layout and assess impact of layout on circuit performance
- Documentation of the work done
- Written and verbal communication
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) creates solutions that enable secure connections for a smarter world. Building on its expertise in High Performance Mixed Signal electronics, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, identification and mobile industries, and in application areas including wireless infrastructure, lighting, healthcare, industrial, consumer tech and computing. NXP’s high performance mixed signal technologies for Automotive applications create new ways to make cars cleaner, safer, more comfortable, and more fun. Our industry-leading in-vehicle network and sensor systems save fuel and step-up reliability and dynamics, while our RF keyless entry/go and connected key solutions add convenience and security. We consistently deliver audio and connectivity solutions that rival the best in home entertainment, and we’re pioneering low-cost telematics, with the first dedicated solution for road pricing, eCall, and stolen vehicle tracking. We use NXP’s solid-state-lighting know-how too, for our portfolio of Auto-motive grade LED Lighting. Our focused R&D investments, our competencies in RF, Analog, and Digital Processing, and our relentless commitment to quality and excellence make us a long-term partner in automotive. NXP’s technology expertise enables delivery of innovative, easy-to-implement solutions that are tailored to our customers’ needs.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to NXP. YER offers competitive compensation. A, more than, comfortable package will be provided to the suitable candidate. If necessary YER will arrange a valid VISA for you and your family as offer guidance towards settling in The Netherlands. Depending on experience and education higher remuneration is possible. Moreover, we provide attractive benefits to our employees.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- M.Sc./BSc. in electronic engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience in analog design
- Preferably experience with wireline communication circuits
- Experience with Cadence design environment
- Able to identify and resolve complex issues
- Good communication skills (verbal and written), team player, driver mentality, pro-active attitude
- Networking skills, creative, motivating, curious, open minded
- Fluent English speaker