Max. € 85,000 / € 75
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
Does high-tech techniques and strategic negotiation energize you? ASML is further professionalizing their Strategic Sourcing & Procurement department and would like to welcome an enthusiastic Procurement Account Manager with a proven track record of managing complex projects.
We are both looking for senior and junior candidates.
The Procurement Account Manager is responsible for further strengthening and development of ASML’s world class Procurement team and will operate in the supply market of product related product families. He or she acts as a strong leader to define and assure the realization of strategic, tactical and operational goals.
In this job you develop sourcing strategies for specific product families and build and maintain long term relationships with selected (inter)national preferred key suppliers.
- Drive and execute strategic deals: negotiate and prepare strategic deals in the Executive Committee of ASML (the deal structuring team meetings)
- Supplier negotiations: execute supplier negotiations in alignment with the above preparations and constraints
- Maintain long-term relations (supplier intimacy) and agreements (LTAs)
- Manage supplier performance. Manage the quality, logistics (on-time delivery), technology, costs and sustainability with all involved ASML Group Leaders and Supplier Representatives
- Manage overall procurement processes and drive for continuous improvements
- Involve selected suppliers in early stages of new product/services introduction of ASML
- Lead or participate in Supplier Account teams and Supply Base Management teams
- Assure a timely balance between committed supply capacity and expected market requirements
- Engage in commercial negotiation and initiates and or participates in long term company agreements and specific individual agreements
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
A Master’s degree.
Between 7-10 years of work experience including a minimum of 3 years in a professional, complex and international environment. In-depth understanding of industrial systems sourcing.
Experienced negotiator, good communicator, result driven can do mentality. Focused and a problem-solving team player who creates strong commitment with internal stakeholders and external parties. Strategic, analytical, structured, accurate and able to maintain overview, assess priorities and focus on concrete results.
The team consists of procurement professionals with a can-do mentality and is capable of building bridges with internal stakeholders and external suppliers.