€ 35,000 - € 50,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Within ASML, the sector Development & Engineering is responsible for the specification, design and engineering of all the ASML products.
In this sector, the System Integration department and their employees have the mission to define, control and execute the integration of the various subsystems into a complete product. This department aims for reducing both cost and lead time for system testing and integration while product quality remains guaranteed.
The vacancy Proto Engineer WKND means that you shall be working the ASML weekend schedule.
Day shift on Friday, shift work on Saturday and Sunday. Shifts: 6.00- 14.30 hour and 13.30-22.00 hour.
Within the System Integration department there are many possibilities to boost your career. The most important characterization in your personality is being interested in a broad way.
You are going to be happy in this team and with your job if you like to:
- Work with all different kinds of techniques and to put theory into practice
- Work with different stakeholders from different departments, with their different needs. That means that you have the possibility to build up your own network within ASML
- (Last but not least) collaborate with the customers. It is not a must but if you like to travel around and to see the world there is a possibility to work (for a temporary time) in other countries
You are responsible for:
- Keeping the assigned machines in perfect state, i.e., hard and software, configuration up to date and well-functioning
- Ensuring efficient and effective integration activities on the machines by:
- Escalate in case problems cannot be solved by yourself
- Provide technical support to D&E Engineers
- Review and prepare test plans
- Determining whether issues are related to new design or proto system and solve and report the issues
- Ensuring safe working environment and work according 5S principles
With these experiences and knowledge, you are a very interesting employee for all different kinds of departments. This means that you have the possibility to grow further into the direction that you want and whenever you want.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
A technical degree on Bachelor/Master level preferably into the direction of Mechanical, Mechatronics, Physics, Aerospace, Automotive or Electrical Engineering. There are no constraints on working experience. The following items are a plus:
- Experience in a multidiscipline working environment
- Knowledge of measurement systems and/or testing system functionality
- Working with complex systems
Besides that we are looking for candidates with a strong personality and who can put some humour in his/her job we expect:
- Enthusiasm, flexibility and capable to communicate on all levels
- Proactive attitude
- Able to prioritize and a high degree of autonomy
- The power to defend your own opinion
- Willingness to invest in personal development