Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Your job mission is to manage the product lifecycle of all ASML products from a supply chain perspective. In a concurrent engineering setting they define and manage the supply chain requirements of the products to be designed, the introduction of products via engineering changes, the physical availability of new materials and related changes needed in the supply chain infrastructure. To achieve this for ASML's Business Lines, they work closely together with Development & Engineering, Manufacturing, Customer Service and Supply Chain Partners.
Supply Chain Management (SCM) is responsible for all inbound and outbound flows to and from the factory. Product Lifecycle Coordinators are part of Supply Chain Management. The holder of this position reports to the Manager Product Lifecycle Management. Strong interfaces exist with Development and regular supply chain departments such as Customer Supply Chain Management, Supplier Network Management, Supply Chain Planning, Production Planning and Procurement.
Supply Chain Management (SCM) is an industry leading supply chain management organization, responsible for ensuring material availability to ASML’s factories and customers. Their DNA contains customer focus, concurrent engineering, virtual integration plus the ability to thrive in a volatile market, accelerate the supply chain and deliver creative solutions. SCM plans up to 4 years ahead while customer requirements and system bill of materials can change at any time. Any break in material availability can have an unacceptable impact for the customers. So, with over 550 highly educated and motivated people, SCM must proactively identify and solve potential issues by working closely together with the technical departments and customers while actively managing an extensive supplier base.
- Create and drive an Operational Logistics Product Plan to ensure planning and product (design) maturity and to guide a dedicated group of project coordinators towards volume planning excellence
- Plan and report on the timely definition and completeness of BOM and timely release of design documentation
- Understand the integration plan of proto and pilot systems and their different configurations
- Translate the various demand components into an Integral Demand Plan and determine the logistic consequences of proposed plan changes
- Drive for material availability, report (material) critical path, define/drive actions to improve and escalate
- Manage projected logistic expenditures of supply chain (value curve), inventories, (returnable) tools and packaging
- Encourage the timely transfer of planning responsibility to volume logistics (drive for planning maturity) for parts, production modules and system
- If necessary, develop new processes and further automation of these processes to improve efficiency and job clarity
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- MSc in Industrial Engineering or Supply Chain/Logistics
- MSc with more than 5 years of work experience of which more than 2 years in new product introductions
- Experience in planning and logistics processes in a high-tech, low-volume environment
- Experience as a project engineer in a high-tech, low volume environment (e.g. Supply Chain Engineering, Production Engineering)
- Experience in process development and IT related automation of processes
- Experience in driving change
- Assertive, pro-active problem solver
- Analytical, structure and organizational skills
- Team player with good social and communication skills
- Knowledge of the Dutch language is preferred
- Affinity with a technical environment