€ 35,000 - € 50,000
Detachering via YER
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
A rewarding and challenging job within the consumer products industry as Project Leader Lifecycle Management.
Project Leaders Lifecycle Management are given assignments by the (Senior) Project Manager or Functional Leaders. They draw up a schedule based on the proposals, seek project manpower in consultation with group management, and do the costing for the project budget.
Project Leaders are confronted with a continuous flow of disturbing events that they must handle, leading to decisions with conflicting effects. They are responsible for completion of the project. If faced with setbacks, conflicts of priority, or the threat of overspending the budget, they devise solutions and submit them to management. A Project Leader determines project risks, defines corrective actions and tracks the project to closure.
Key areas of responsibility
- Formulates the overall project plan, in consultation with management and other parties concerned on base of the architecture plan
- Defines the risks of the project (w.r.t. specs, costs, planning, etc.) and develops scenarios to overcome these risks
- Specifies the resources to be used, the manning of the project and the anticipated costs
- Specifies the quality standard in the processes to be used
- Acts in line with departmental and project processes
- Organises the project and arranges the management activities in terms of quality, time, money, information, and organisation
- Directs employees and gives them operational guidance, both technically and organisationally (where necessary, directs sub-Project Leaders)
- Reports on employees’ performance to the hierarchical superior of the employees for the purpose of appraisal and makes proposals for training the project members when shortcomings are observed
- Is responsible for implementation and realisation according to the project plan (specification, quality, time, money, information) and organisation
- Reports on the progress of the project with an agreed frequency on quality, status, time, and money to senior management and to the project members
- Ensures that there is an effective transfer and archiving of the project results and the associated knowledge
- Looks after the management of the project results
- Represents the project team in the overall project
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. YER is preferred supplier. You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- Several years’ experience in directing (small) and/or lifecycle management projects in relevant technological areas
- Experience of analysis and design
- Preferably, experience as development engineer for the necessary know how/skills
- University education in technical engineering of the relevant technology or has reached this level through another form of training or experience
- Knowledge of project management methods, costs estimation techniques, etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of disciplines with which co-operation takes place
- Specific knowledge of relevant area of application is desirable
- Directing and motivating of project members; coaching skills are required
- Negotiating skills
- Power of persuasion, able to convey enthusiasm, people manager
- Organisational talent, team player, communicative, result-oriented, team motivation, delegation