Max. € 70,000
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
Would you like to contribute to the success of the integration of Athlon into Daimler? Do you want to be a key player in limiting the financial risks of a fast-growing dynamic organization? You might be the risk professional Athlon is looking for!
Risk Management Policies & Procedures is responsible for portfolio steering via global rules and by defining DFS global risk parameters and guidelines for existing and new business segments. Athlon has to comply with these rules or get exceptions or waivers approved in case of Business Specificities.
Your tasks will be:
- Establishing and developing credit risk rules for existing and new business segments. Thus, providing the framework and guidelines to accompany DFS growth
- Responsible to translate corporate directives into policies and procedures, i.e. scope of captive
- Guidance to local entities and regional functions in their day to day business regarding the correct interpretation and application of global credit rules
- Ensure an annual comprehensive review of Credit and Product rules interacting and presenting to top management (Business Unit Manager and above)
Athlon is market leader in the field of car leasing and mobility solutions in the Netherlands. In addition to our range of lease cars, we develop efficient and sustainable initiatives in terms of mobility: e-scooter, e-bike, e-lease, mobility card, mobility budget, holiday car, short lease, rental car, sale and lease back, car sharing and consultancy. Athlon is part of Daimler AG.
Thanks to our regional, national and international coverage, we are always close to our customers. At Athlon, you can count on excellent service, competitive prices, innovative products and personal advice. We want to be that excellent leasing company that accompanies its customers on the way towards mobility.
The Headquarters of Athlon Car Lease International B.V. is located in Almere, the Netherlands. The new Athlon vision:
- We are the leading car leasing & mobility provider engaging Customers and Employees for life
- We are strong because of our diverse and engaged team. We live a great place to work value
- Our innovation is driving mobility in the future
- We are a profitable growth story
Athlon is all about people. We offer an open-minded organization with a professionally challenging yet informal working environment, where you can reach your full potential. We believe your talent can add great value to our skills. In return we offer you the opportunity to build an international career within our leading global finance company.
Our benefits are competitive, and include:
- Depending on experience, a competitive salary (based on 38-hour workweek, including 13th month and holiday allowance)
- 197,6 hours of leave (based on 38-hour workweek)
- Employee Benefits Budget to be used for benefits (e.g. commuting costs, extra hours of leave, net pay-out, pension savings, etc.)
- Variable bonus based on Athlon results and personal performance
- Laptop and Smartphone to enable you in your work
- Flexible working hours with possibility to work from home (within the scope of your job)
- Company pension scheme and attractive collective insurance package
- Member involvement is important to us, therefore, you can spend two working days annually volunteering for a local charity
- 5+ Years of experience in comparable function
- Experience within leasing is a must
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in accounting/finance/economics
- Competencies regarding implementing policies & procedures
- Proven experience in international and complex organizations
- Ability to self-organize and to set priorities within assigned responsibilities
- Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills, additional European languages would be a plus