€ 35,000 - € 50,000
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
Are you always looking for process improvements? Can’t you stand to see manual and time consuming reporting processes and to hear “I was told to do so!”. Then you might be our new member of the Business Intelligence team.
The department Business Intelligence (BI) is responsible for the set-up of a highly automated IT reporting landscape. Main customers will be all internal stakeholders from the Board of Directors, the international sales organization to the entities in the countries (markets) and Headquarters.
As a member of the BI team you will be the Business IT partner for the set-up of an automated reporting landscape for the entire organization. Goal is to deliver all stakeholders with their needs for information and reporting in a highly automated BI environment.
You will be focusing on the business IT side of the project, while ensuring data delivery and -standards in an efficient manner for the organization. You will be focusing on evaluating, documenting, testing and monitoring during and after the implementation of the BI system.
During project implementation:
- Support: Support the markets to establish the connection to the central BI System
- Middleman: Act as a middleman between IT and Business, translate and formulate business needs into IT format
- Documentation: A proper documentation of the Data Model to ensure a smoother roll-out (definition catalogue)
- Support Entities in gathering data, make sure that they are in line with the given definition
- Establish quality check tools to ensure correctness of data delivery
After project implementation:
- Establish User Concept
- Be counterpart of the Daimler BI Project for Athlon
- Support digitalization strategy
- Operating with a continuous improvement mindset, creating an environment fostering personal and professional growth in the BI team, ensuring the maturity for the project, discipline across the organization in the assigned domains
Athlon is market leader in the field of car leasing and mobility solutions in the Netherlands. In addition to our range of lease cars, we develop efficient and sustainable initiatives in terms of mobility: e-scooter, e-bike, e-lease, mobility card, mobility budget, holiday car, short lease, rental car, sale and lease back, car sharing and consultancy. Athlon is part of Daimler AG.
Thanks to our regional, national and international coverage, we are always close to our customers. At Athlon, you can count on excellent service, competitive prices, innovative products and personal advice. We want to be that excellent leasing company that accompanies its customers on the way towards mobility.
The Headquarters of Athlon Car Lease International B.V. is located in Almere, the Netherlands. The new Athlon vision:
- We are the leading car leasing & mobility provider engaging Customers and Employees for life
- We are strong because of our diverse and engaged team. We live a great place to work value
- Our innovation is driving mobility in the future
- We are a profitable growth story
Athlon is all about people. We offer an open-minded organization with a professionally challenging yet informal working environment, where you can reach your full potential. We believe your talent can add great value to our skills. In return we offer you the opportunity to build an international career within our leading global finance company.
Our benefits are competitive, and include:
- Depending on experience, a competitive salary (based on 38-hour workweek, including 13th month and holiday allowance)
- 197,6 hours of leave (based on 38-hour workweek)
- Employee Benefits Budget to be used for benefits (e.g. commuting costs, extra hours of leave, net pay-out, pension savings, etc.)
- Variable bonus based on Athlon results and personal performance
- Laptop and Smartphone to enable you in your work
- Flexible working hours with possibility to work from home (within the scope of your job)
- Company pension scheme and attractive collective insurance package
- Member involvement is important to us; therefore, you can spend two working days annually volunteering for a local charity
- A strong personality with excellent communication skills that is able to translate wishes and requirements into business requirements
- Quality driven, reliable, accurate and results oriented
- Enthusiastic, motivated, self-starter
- Able to deliver top quality service to internal clients
- Able to work in a pressured environment and cope with the demands of working to tight deadlines
- Willing not only to embrace change but to actively look for improvements in current work