Attractive remunerations package
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
Currently YER is seeking a Beer Key Account Director to join the Ardagh Glass sales team in Europe, based in Tilburg area, the Netherlands.
The successful applicant must have in-depth knowledge about the packaging industry and ideally come from a sales/marketing background as they will be responsible for developing Beer Key Account sales strategies with operations and the country sales teams to ensure the business is most cost effective in achieving short/medium and long term targets on value, volume, margin and mix for the beer sector in Europe.
A key responsibility is to establish a strong Key Account network across procurement, planning and NPD departments at customer to ensure high level relationships and to identify and address specific customer needs.
Other key responsibilities of the role include:
- Establish and lead sales strategies for European Beer Key Accounts
- Lead contract negotiations at senior level
- Manage effective customer requirements and expectations taking into account financial and operational restrictions/limitations across all European facilities
- Lead customer specific strategic projects in alignment with CCO Europe, e.g. sustainability or Greenfields
- Establish and lead sales budgeting process for European Beer Key Accounts
Ardagh Group manufactures packaging for the world's biggest brands. We have a reputation for innovation; pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, pioneering new production methods, new design techniques and new ways to recycle and save energy. The unprecedented growth of our business has been driven by our unrivalled expertise, obsession with quality and commitment to continuous improvement.
Ardagh Group has a truly global presence. We operate 109 glass and metal manufacturing facilities in 22 countries, employing approximately 23,500 people and have global sales of approximately € 7.7 billion. It is estimated that in an average household globally, you will find at least six products in packaging produced by Ardagh Group.
- An attractive package of employee benefits
- Company car
- An interesting position at an ambitious international organisation
- Educated to degree level with senior account management experience
- High level of negotiation and communication skills
- Driven and empowering decision maker who is resilient and persistent
- Strong influencing, strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Be able to achieve long term high level partnerships with existing and new customers
- Experience of achieving and being successful against relevant KPI’s