€ 35,000 - € 50,000
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
Are you always looking for process improvements? Can’t you stand to see manual and time consuming reporting processes and to hear “I was told to do so!”. Then you might be our new member of the Business Intelligence team.
The department Business Intelligence (BI) is responsible for the set-up of a highly automated IT reporting landscape. Main customers will be all internal stakeholders from the Board of Directors, the international sales organization to the entities in the countries (markets) and Headquarters.
As a member of the BI team you will be the financial business partner for the set-up of an automated reporting landscape for the entire organization. Goal is to be able to deliver all stakeholders with their information and reporting needs in a highly automated BI environment.
You will be focusing on the business/financial side of the project, while ensuring the data quality and -availability in an efficient manner for the organization. You will be focusing on evaluating, documenting, testing and monitoring during and after the implementation of the BI System.
During project implementation:
- Monitoring: monitor the implementation of the BI project and initiate corrective actions where required, signalling opportunities for improvements
- Documentation: A proper documentation of the Data Model to ensure a smoother roll-out (definition catalogue)
- Support Entities in gathering data, make sure that they are in line with the given definition
- Establish quality check tools to ensure correctness of data delivery
After project implementation:
- Roll-out of Dashboards for various stakeholders
- Be counterpart for further alignment with the Headquarter
- Support digitalization strategy
- Operating with a continuous improvement mindset, creating an environment fostering personal and professional growth in the BI team, ensuring the maturity for the project, discipline across the organization in the assigned domains.
Athlon is market leader in the field of car leasing and mobility solutions in the Netherlands.
Athlon offers an open-minded organization with a professional, challenging yet informal working environment, where you can reach your full potential.
- Master’s degree in Business Economics/accounting or equivalent
- 3 years of experience in finance or related project processes, project methodology, project governance, stakeholder management, etc.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and writing) in Dutch and English is preferred
- Strong analytical, process management and people-skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to mentor, coach and train end-users
- Proven experience executing in a complex and dynamic international corporate IT environment
- Strong skills in the use of Excel, Outlook, Access
- Direct experience with project process design and development
- Strong operational qualities in a cross-cultural environment
- A strong personality with excellent communication skills that is able to translate wishes and requirements into business requirements
- Quality driven, reliable, accurate and results oriented
- Enthusiastic, motivated, self-starter
- Able to deliver top quality service to internal clients
- Able to work in a pressured environment and cope with the demands of working to tight deadlines
- Willing not only to embrace change but to actively look for improvements in current work