€ 50,000 - € 60,000
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
Are you interested in participating in business decision making in a dynamic international environment and would like to contribute with your experience in shaping our future controlling & reporting landscape?
As a Group Business Controller you focus on control and analysis of the key financial data from the single Athlon business units across Europe. By preparing financial analysis you are supporting senior management and other stakeholders from Athlon International in decision making on business issues and opportunities for improvement. Furthermore, you initiate the development of new controlling tools & processes and based on your experience you actively consult with the BI team in order to support the set-up a new highly automated IT reporting landscape.
- Ensure data quality in the course of the monthly closing process by monitoring and analysing the results of the different European Athlon & Daimler Fleet Management business units
- Preparation and further development of periodical and ad hoc reports for the senior management of Athlon International
- Advising and supporting the single markets as a subject matter expert with regards to all finance and controlling related matters
- Organization and coordination of the financial planning process incl. goal setting for the European business units
- Support various stakeholders at Athlon International in decision making by providing relevant data and analysis on specifically requested topics
- Further development and improvement of controlling tools, processes and methods
- Active support of the Business Intelligence team in setting-up a new highly automated IT reporting landscape by providing your input from a user point of view
- Align regional finance activities and methods at Athlon International with finance & controlling departments at Daimler Financial Services headquarters
Athlon is market leader in the field of car leasing and mobility solutions in the Netherlands.
Athlon offers an open-minded organization with a professionally challenging yet informal working environment, where you can reach your full potential.
- Master degree in Business Economics or equivalent with focus on finance & controlling
- Min. 3 years work experience in finance & controlling, ideally gathered in the financial services business
- Excellent communication skills in English, preferably also in Dutch
- Strong analytical skills and judgement formation
- Good knowledge about MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Hyperion Financial Management and/or TM1 Cognos is a pro
- An analytical person being able to connect data with business impact and vice versa
- A strong personality with excellent communication skills that is able to advise stakeholders on all levels of the organization