Max. € 60,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
YER is currently looking for a Test Specialist Engine Testing who will be one of the leading experts within the DAF centre of competence for engine development.
- Development of measurement methodologies for engine testing in close cooperation with internal and external development partners
- Support engine test groups/engineers as part of a team of testing specialists
- Contribute in/coordinate projects involving new test rig designs supporting engine and powertrain development
- Develop and improve data management, mining, analysis & reporting methodologies
- Support model based testing methodology and realization
- Collaboration in project teams
DAF Trucks N.V. in Eindhoven is part of the PACCAR Inc. which is one of the biggest global players in the heavy-duty truck industry. The known truck brands of PACCAR are Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF. Within the PACCAR Inc.
DAF Engine Development is the centre of competence for engine development. In our state-of-art engine development centre we develop engine families for the future regulations. Our engines and trucks are best in class products in the transportation world being always driven by providing environmentally friendly products with best cost-effectiveness and highest reliability for our customers. As a globally working company we do offer optimal opportunities to contribute to our success in a multicultural team.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to DAF. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Program with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- Master degree in mechanical engineering
- At least 3 years of diesel engine application/measurement experience preferably on HD truck engines/powertrains
- Detailed knowledge in the field of thermodynamics, combustion, statistics and instrumentation
- Unigraphics NX user experience
- Know How in hybrid systems
- Structured working approach combined with pleasure to work in multidisciplinary teams
- Enthusiasm to deal with complex engine-, measurement- and software- matters
- Good English skills are mandatory, preferably also German, combined with willingness to learn Dutch