Max. € 50,000
Detachering via YER
High Tech, Manufacturing
Over deze vacature
Does the thought of assembling one of ASML's major modules excite you? Do you have experience with high quality precision engineering and do you deliver quality work? We might be looking for you!
Your job mission is to assemble, adjust, calibrate and functionally qualify mechatronic (sub)modules (testing) and subsystems. To execute and support diagnostics, repair and recovery both inside and outside the work centre.
- Quality: produce products in accordance with established specifications. Observe and report deviations that occur in the construction of products. Give support to the solution of these problems. Contribute to the improvement of products and processes
- Production: manufacture and deliver high level, complex systems according to the established procedures. Solve (technical) problems that occur but escalate in time
- Know how: acquire sufficient knowledge of new and established products and processes, modifications, sub-modules and complete systems. Use this knowledge to aid effective and efficient production and provide sufficient diagnostic knowledge to solve problems as they occur and achieve the correct results
- Planning: work according the planning provided and escalate to team leader when the agreed daily target will not be met
- Teamwork: support good teamwork by the search for solutions and ideas
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Medium Vocational Education (MBO) technical degree in the field of Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Fine Mechanics, Optics, Instrument Maker, or Precision Technology.
Fine-mechanical or optical (hands-on) experience in a high-tech, low volume, test environment. Affinity with hardware-software interfaces and functional testing of complex systems.
- Knowledge of specific areas of technology
- An interest in other technical and business processes
- Enterprising, purposeful and flexible
- Analytical thinker, structured, able to work with the available information
- Service orientated, good communicator and team worker