In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
Experienced in new business sales? Become Key Account Manager by a successful, fast growing organisation in the centre of Amsterdam!
Our client is looking for two dedicated Key Account Managers for the sales and market development in the Netherlands and Belgium/Luxembourg market. As a Key Account Manager you will be responsible for generation new business as well as managing customers within the decimated region. Together with our existing representatives in this key region, you will be executing growth and account management.
- Generate new business leads and build relationships
- Significant interaction with clients, both face-to-face, online and over the telephone
- Identify business opportunities through research of specific industry or market
- Recommend the most suitable solution according to the customer's requirements
- Build and maintain a constant opportunity pipeline for new business
- Take responsibility and ownership
- Meeting sales targets set by management and contributing to team targets
- In conjunction with the technical staff, prepare and deliver customer presentations and demonstrations of the software
- Maintain all sales activities in the CRM system (Salesforce)
Our client provides state of the art vulnerability management technology and services that simplify the complex security needs of modern businesses. They provide best-in-class solutions to help users identify and mitigate weaknesses in their network. They offer real-time vulnerability alerts and solution-based reports that facilitate the instant recognition of imminent threats. More than 2,000 companies around the world trust us to protect their internal and external networks; from government entities, to financial institutions; and from global retailers to telecommunication providers. Today we operate out of the most exciting metropoles around the globe (London, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Miami) with an international and dynamic work environment keen on delivering great value to our customers. If you want to make a difference in a high performing team and believe that working smarter is more fun, this could be the place for you.
Next to a good base salary, our client has an excellent bonus structure!
- Self-starter who is pro-active, creative, with lots of initiative and positive, enthusiastic and can-do attitude
- Master degree of relevant university studies (Economics, IT or Engineering)
- 3-5 years’ experience in sales and/or new business development (B2B experience)
- Strong personal presence, capable of engaging senior management
- Gets motivated by creating new business from A to Z with a winner mentality
- Fluent in Dutch and English (French is a pre)
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- Strong presentation skills and excellent written and oral communication skills
- Basic or extensive knowledge about IT security and IT in general
- Able to travel throughout sales territory (NL/BEL/LUX)