€ 40,000 - € 50,000
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
Are you looking for a challenging dynamic international work environment where you can learn a lot and get to know every service a global bank can offer?
As an Associate Corporate Clients you work within the department Commercial Banking Corporate Clients & Products. Together with your colleagues within the International Business Clients team you are a key player in the origination, cross-selling and deep-selling activities with as main goal maximum client satisfaction.
Research & Analysis
- You perform analyses on clients, sector research and peer analyses in an international environment
- You assist in identifying of critical business issues and potential new business opportunities
- You are responsible for collecting client and sector information and analysing this information for solution selling processes
- You are part of deal teams to originate new business and contribute to identifying new business opportunities or developing of new deal structures
- You prepare marketing pitches, proposals, briefing memos and, together with the Relationship Manager and the respective product unit, term-sheets
- You provide commercial input for risk approval requests and you challenge your colleagues on the quality of their input
- You liaise with product specialists and international ING offices
Commercial Client Management
- You take on certain admin and compliance related tasks to support the team goals
- You prepare annual strategic client action plans in close cooperation with the Relationship Manager, Product Specialists and international ING offices
- You monitor client profitability and the realization of team objectives
- You have frequent contact with your clients on day-to-day business, in due course you accompany your senior relationship manager on strategic client visits
ING is a global financial institution of Dutch origin, currently offering banking, investment, life insurance (NN Group) and retirement services. They draw on their experience and expertise, their commitment to excellent service and their global scale to meet the needs of a broad customer base, comprising individuals, families, small businesses, large corporations, institutions and governments.
Their strengths include relatively high customer satisfaction levels, solid financial position, multi-channel distribution strategy and international network. Moreover, ING is a sustainability leader in its sector.
- Excellent career perspective
- An outstanding remuneration package
- You (almost) have a relevant academic degree (e.g. Finance, Economics, Econometrics)
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in both Dutch and English
- 0 - 2 years working experience (after graduation)
- Demonstrable affinity with financial services