Attractive salary and fringe benefits
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Your ambition, our challenge! Are you the Test Engineer who can make a difference to our clients? YER Technology offers you the opportunity to work at leading and innovative organisations throughout the Netherlands. We are the high-level sparring partner that can give your career the right boost!
As a Test Engineer you will be responsible for the valuation and characterisation of the IC, as well as for conducting manufacturing tests in a high-volume mass production setting. During the definition phase of a new product, you will work in a multidisciplinary team to devise strategies for testing aimed at product costs, quality and Automotive Zero Defect standards. In the implementation phase you will focus on the creative design of the Industrial Test Facility, hardware testing and writing and de-bugging testing software. You will do so utilising advanced testers such as LTX credentials and Verigy. During the product-up phase, you will shift your concentration to improving efficiency testing.
You will be employed by YER and seconded at one of our clients. YER Technology has secured a strong position in the technology sector and built a large network in various disciplines, including high-tech, automotive, marine, oil & gas and manufacturing. Because of our structured and personal approach we enjoy long-term working relationships with our clients. What's more, we are the preferred supplier for a number of high-profile multinationals and suppliers. We have a wide range of assignments on offer throughout the Netherlands; there is always a challenge available to match your ambitions.
You will be working with a team of international colleagues in which you can be sure of a healthy work-life balance. We will also reward your effort and achievements with an attractive salary and fringe benefits. A quick summary of our terms of employment:
- Fixed, competitive fixed salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 24 day's paid holiday
- Travel expense reimbursement or leased vehicle
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Continuous challenging projects in the technology sector
- Intensive and personal guidance
- Opportunity to participate in a personal coaching programme
- Inspiring master classes
- Specialised training courses or a complete training programme
- A Bachelor or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering
- Experience with LTX, Teradyne, Advantest, Verigy 93K, SPE or other relevant test platforms
- Experience with the development of industrial test solutions for mass production
- Creative, with good problem-solving skills
- Good communication and reporting skills, in both Dutch and English