Attractive salary and fringe benefits
Detachering via YER
Consultancy & HR
Over deze vacature
Your ambition, our challenge! Are you the Process Engineer who can make a difference to our clients? YER Technology offers you the opportunity to work at leading and innovative organisations throughout the Netherlands. We are the high-level sparring partner that can give your career the right boost!
As a Process Engineer you will improve the quality of the product and the manufacturing process, taking into account all facets of the lean manufacturing philosophy. You will focus on equipment engineering and ensure the integration of production and engineering activities. You will therefore be expected to meet challenges in various areas, such as lay-out and equipment, logistics and automation. In case of manufacturing problems, you will support the production process; you will also offer assistance in the implementation of major changes to the product. In principle, you will devote half of your time to problem-solving and the other half to process improvement. By increasing the efficiency of process organisation, you will free up time for process improvement as you go.
You will be employed by YER and seconded at one of our clients. YER Technology has secured a strong position in the technology sector and built a large network in various disciplines, including high-tech, automotive, marine, oil & gas and manufacturing. Because of our structured and personal approach we enjoy long-term working relationships with our clients. What's more, we are the preferred supplier for a number of high-profile multinationals and suppliers. We have a wide range of assignments on offer throughout the Netherlands; there is always a challenge available to match your ambitions.
You will be working with a team of international colleagues in which you can be sure of a healthy work-life balance. We will also reward your effort and achievements with an attractive salary and fringe benefits. A quick summary of our terms of employment:
- Fixed, competitive fixed salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 24 day's paid holiday and 8% holiday allowance
- Travel expense reimbursement or leased vehicle
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Continuous challenging projects in the technology sector
- Intensive and personal guidance
- Opportunity to participate in a personal coaching programme
- Inspiring master classes
- Specialised training courses or a complete training programme
- A technical degree at the level of a university of applied sciences or research university, such as mechanical or automotive engineering or industrial engineering and management science
- At least two years' experience in a complex manufacturing environment
- Familiarity with concepts such as Six Sigma and lean manufacturing
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible attitude, stress-resistant, pro-active, analytical and pragmatic
- Good command of both Dutch and English