Attractive salary and fringe benefits
Detachering via YER
Consultancy & HR
Over deze vacature
Your ambition, our challenge! Are you the R&D Engineer who can make a difference to our clients? YER Technology offers you the opportunity to work at leading and innovative organisations throughout the Netherlands. We are the high-level sparring partner that can give your career the right boost!
As a R&D Engineer you will determine the needs of existing customers and the market, and use your technical knowledge to meet their needs. You will also have ideas for new services or products to bring to market. In collaboration with an international group of customers and suppliers, you will create high-quality designs from the concept stage to the start of production. You will contribute to continuing improvement of existing products as well. You will additionally bear technical responsibility for the realisation and validation of products within the set requirements.
You will be employed by YER and seconded at one of our clients. YER Technology has secured a strong position in the technology sector and built a large network in various disciplines, including high-tech, automotive, marine, oil & gas and manufacturing. Because of our structured and personal approach we enjoy long-term working relationships with our clients. What's more, we are the preferred supplier for a number of high-profile multinationals and suppliers. We have a wide range of assignments on offer throughout the Netherlands; there is always a challenge available to match your ambitions.
You will be working with a team of international colleagues in which you can be sure of a healthy work-life balance. We will also reward your effort and achievements with an attractive salary and fringe benefits. A quick summary of our terms of employment:
- Fixed, competitive fixed salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 24 day's paid holiday and 8% holiday allowance
- Travel expense reimbursement or leased vehicle
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Continuous challenging projects in the technology sector
- Intensive and personal guidance
- Opportunity to participate in a personal coaching programme
- Inspiring master classes
- Specialised training courses or a complete training programme
- Technical degree at university level achieved on a sciences or research university, preferably in mechanical or automotive engineering
- Several years' experience in the development department of a manufacturing company, preferably automotive
- Knowledge of validation testing and reporting
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English, and preferably German as well
- Experience with 3D CAD systems and NX, preferably Pro-E Catia V5 as well
- Knowledge of Six Sigma methodology preferred