Attractive salary and fringe benefits
Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Your ambition, our challenge! Are you the Software Engineer who can makes a difference to our clients? YER Technology offers you the opportunity to work at leading and innovative organisations throughout the Netherlands. We are the high-level sparring partner that can give your career the right boost!
As a Software Engineer Automotive you will be develop embedded software, mainly C, C++, Matlab, microcontrollers and real-time OS's. Additionally, the automotive sector has its own specific technologies and standards such as AUTOSAR, Automotive-SPICE, ISO26262 and CAN-Flexray, with which you will also be working on. Knowledge of these will give you a head start, but it is especially important that you have a solid basis in embedded software and you are willing to acquaint yourself with these kinds of sector-specific elements.
You will be employed by YER and seconded at one of our clients. YER Technology has secured a strong position in the technology sector and built a large network in various disciplines, including high-tech, automotive, marine, oil & gas and manufacturing. Because of our structured and personal approach we enjoy long-term working relationships with our clients. What's more, we are the preferred supplier for a number of high-profile multinationals and suppliers. We have a wide range of assignments on offer throughout the Netherlands; there is always a challenge available to match your ambitions.
You will be working with a team of international colleagues in which you can be sure of a healthy work-life balance. We will also reward your effort and achievements with an attractive salary and fringe benefits. A quick summary of our terms of employment:
- Fixed, competitive fixed salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 24 day's paid holiday and 8% holiday allowance
- Travel expense reimbursement or leased vehicle
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Continuous challenging projects in the technology sector
- Intensive and personal guidance
- Opportunity to participate in a personal coaching programme
- Inspiring master classes
- Specialised training courses or a complete training programme
- A Bachelor or Master degree in technical computer science, embedded systems engineering, mechatronics, automotive engineering or automotive technology
- Several years' of professional experience using embedded software
- Flexible and enthusiastic about learning new things
- Excellent command of Dutch and English, and preferably German as well
- Experience with technologies such as DOORS, UML, Yourdon, C, C++, Assembler, I2C, CAN, Flexray, MOST, LIN, Vector tooling, AUTOSAR, Linux, RTOS, flash boot loading, and with processors from Freescale, Renesas or Infineon
- Experience with Matlab Simulink, DSpace Targetlink, ISO26262 Safety Standards, EOBD, KWP2000, UDS, J1939 or vehicle dynamics is preferred