Max. € 35,000
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
Mahler Corporate Finance is offering an M&A internship position for ambitious students.
Your tasks (among others) will include:
- Research & analysis (markets, industry dynamics, market players)
- Financial analysis & model building
- Company valuations
- Preparation of client presentations
Mahler Corporate Finance is one of the leading independent mid-market corporate finance firms in the Netherlands. They offer a full range of mergers and acquisitions advisory services. Mahler Corporate Finance has a strong foothold in the Dutch M&A mid-market. They advise locally as well as internationally to large multinationals, listed and privately held companies, their shareholders, management and (private equity) investors. Mahler Corporate Finance is specialized in creative structures and solutions for complex transaction environments. Their deeply rooted corporate finance knowledge is evidenced by the broad range of transactions that we have successfully executed.
They are content and quality driven in all corporate finance areas including buy side, sell side, mergers, LBO’s, PtP’s, reverse take-overs and debt advisory. An important area of our long track-record is in complicated hands-on restructuring as well.
- An entry into the world of M&A
- A steep learning curve
- Applied financial training in advanced corporate valuation theory
- An entrepreneurial environment
- Monthly internship allowance, Internship of 4 months with an option for a contract after graduation
- You expect to complete your Master education within a year
- You have strong analytical and numerical skills
- You have a strong interest in M&A/corporate finance
- You like to be challenged and are looking to go to the extra mile
- You are thorough, proactive and can work independent
- You are able to speak and understand Dutch. English needs to be fluent