Competitive salary and benefits
Legal & Tax
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
As a Senior Company Lawyer you have the opportunity to lead a dynamic team of passionate and talented people. Your responsibilities as a core member of the team will be incredibly diverse and include strategy, structuring and managing a broad portfolio of international clients. Our client has a very open structure designed to continuously challenge and present new opportunities for personal and professional growth at all levels.
As our Senior Company Lawyer you play a critical role in the success of the business. You will be responsible for managing the portfolios of clients and guide them on international structuring. Your typical day will see you working on wide range of diverse and dynamic projects, including:
- Working closely with clients to structure their lease, finance, securitisation, bond issues, holding structures and private equity funds as well as corporate governance
- Guiding clients through more complex legal issues
- Collaborating with colleagues in Finance
- Maintaining accurate legal records
- Actively participating in growing and marketing the business
- Participating as a core member of the team and helping sustain the strong reputation as a leading provider in trust and corporate services
- Actively coaching medior and junior team members
Our client is a recognized global quality leader in the trust and corporate services sector, listed at Euronext Amsterdam, providing a broad range of commercial, legal and administrative services to multinational corporations, financial institutions, alternative investment funds and entrepreneurs from every corner of the world.
Today, business knows no borders. With over 1,800 people working from more than 37 offices across 26 countries worldwide, our client prides itself on creating teams of highly skilled individuals capable of delivering local knowledge, on-the-ground expertise and global excellence. Our client's professionals have the drive and ability to get things done while applying high standards in their work. You will meet and cooperate with colleagues and clients from all over the world and become part of a diverse and international group.
The Europe 1 Team, also known as the North-West Europe Team because of its regional focus, is a highly skilled, dedicated, & ambitious team which consists out of 30 colleagues with different educational backgrounds (mainly legal, fiscal or economic) in the age of 22 to the early 40’s. The team is very motivated to service their clients from this dynamic region which extends from Switzerland & France to the UK & the Nordics.
The team is rendering a wide range of corporate services, administrative support services as well as transactional services to private equity firms and multinationals. These services are aimed to assist clients with their corporate needs in the Netherlands and take them by the hand in complying with local legislation as well as international applicable regulations. As our client is operating in an international environment, they also work closely with their other offices in other jurisdictions such as our Belgium office, UK office and offices in the Nordics.
The office of our client is located in the Amstel building in Amsterdam, where a highly skilled and motivated workforce of over 600 employees serves business partners and international corporate and private clients, constantly exceeding their expectations. They are experts in financial matters and familiar with the Dutch legal system and its benefits to their clients.
Working at our client means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. Our client provides you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through their local and global Academies. The International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Furthermore, our client:
- Is a passionate company looking for passionate personalities with a flexible mindset
- Has a diverse range of international clients who demand quality and integrity – they look for nothing less in their own people
- Offers a culture of continuous improvement and seeks people open to challenge others and be challenged in return
- Is dedicated to helping its employees and its clients succeed
- Is an international company that delivers to the highest international standards
- Invests in long-term relationships with both its clients and its employees
- Reciprocates your commitment both in remuneration as well as an active investment in your talent
- You have a real passion for what clients do and why they do it
- You want to succeed, grow, be challenged and challenge others
- You are driven, confident, flexible and engaged
- You have a Masters degree in Dutch (corporate) law with a minimum of 5-7 years' of relevant working experience
- You are a (future) leader/manager who can support, encourage and develop more junior colleagues
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, written and spoken
- You have proven experience in financial services