Max. € 50,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Within ASML the sector Development & Engineering is responsible for the specification and the development of the ASML products. The department EC&I is charged with specifying, analysing, designing and testing fluid and thermal sub-systems and control solutions. The group Thermal Architecture EUV is concerned with the temperature stability control of critical machine parts (like wafer stages, projection optics and metrology frames) and high temperature designs (like source tin removal HW and illumination optics), with a strong link to the gas flow designs (rarified H2 flow). Goal is to translate system level specification (overlay, EUV power, source availability) into specs on HW level (mK’s, Watts, l/min) and defining integral, implementable, realistic solutions (HW and/or SW) to meet those requirements.
Technical leadership, contributing to development of EUV products by designing, creating, testing and analysing (sub)systems within the restrictions imposed by system specifications, costs and planning considerations.
- Responsible for the flow and thermal design of a system, a subsystem or a module deduced from high level performance requirements
- Part of multidisciplairy team (optics, dynamics, mechanical, electronics, SW), together making trade-off in the design meeting all top level requirements
- Lead a team of flow and thermal analysts
- Managing technical risks and uncertainties during the design phase and work together with the project leader and the group leader to address them
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
At least technical university masters in:
- Applied in Physics: in the field of gas/fluid transport physics
- Mechanical engineering: in the field of thermo-fluids engineering
- Aerospace engineering: in the field of aerodynamics
At least 4 years' of experience in a product development environment.
- Able to breakdown abstract complex problems into simple, solvable parts
- Creative in defining new, elegant, simple and implementable solutions
- Broad interest: natural drive to discover other disciplines outside his/her own
- Able to share his/her ideas within the organisation
- Showing personal entrepreneurship on finding opportunities to contribute
- Pragmatic attidute: able to design, model and test solutions
- Good communicational skills and good knowledge of English