Secondment with contracting
Over deze vacature
Would you like to contribute to the growth and further development of a successful organization? Then we are looking for you! The goals of ANDRITZ Gouda are ambitious and they would like to further develop in the international market. Therefore they are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Material Master/MRP Controller who takes the organization one step further.
Andritz is looking for an enthusiastic result driven Material Master/MRP Controller with a proven track record in registering, updating, monitoring and checking the master data. In this position you change requests in the SAP master data system, design procedures, maintain material master data, and keep a close eye on identifying and stimulating opportunities for improvement of data processes and systems.
ANDRITZ Gouda BV is part of the listed Andritz Group from Graz, Austria. ANDRITZ Gouda develops and manufactures equipment for thermal processes in the chemical, food and waste processing industries and is specialized in complete solutions for e.g. baby food production and the drying of waste water sludge. New applications are tested in the in-house test laboratory in Waddinxveen.
You will work in a professional, dynamic internationally oriented company with a fun and an informal working atmosphere with interesting career opportunities and an excellent salary.
They have excellent working conditions that allows you to create a good work/life balance so that you enjoy working every day.
- Experience in data management, design, SAP system and data analysis;
- Knowledge of Material Master Data processes;
- Experience in working in a similar role, ideally in an international, mechanical engineering driven business organization;
- Familiar with BI tools/pivot tables
- General basics concepts of logistic;
- Getting-things-done mentality, teamplayer, connector;
- Fluent in English and Dutch (written and verbal), German is an advantage