Secondment with contracting
Over deze vacature
This position is within the legal entity GEA Niro PT B.V. and part of the Liquid & Powder Technologies, Business unit Chemical Technologies. Within this organisation unit there is a vacancy for a Project Engineer / Design Engineer.
- Prepare cost calculation
- Design, procurement and expediting of proprietary equipment, including quality control.
- Select suitable mechanical designs for static and rotating process equipment for specific process services during the sales phase and during project execution
- Expediting of quality and scheduling during equipment fabrication at sub suppliers globally, including evaluation of stress calculations
- Detailed engineering, inquiry and procurement of related process equipment within the given budget- and time limitation.
- Customer liaison for mechanical related issue’s during project execution.
- Counterpart for clients specialists in field of expertise
- The projects are executed in close cooperation with the GEA process engineers, according customer specifications and/or GEA standards, for customers worldwide. The projects are realized in both the food- as well as chemical industries.
- The project engineer / design engineer must be willing to travel internationally for in total an estimated maximum of 5 weeks per year.
- Desk support during plant erection, commissioning- and start-up activities
NIRO A/S is owned by GEA, a global group of companies specialising in process and thermal engineering activities. Niro is a leader in industrial drying technology and a member of GEA Process Engineering Division, which is represented in more than 50 countries and retains a total of about 3,200 employees.
We specialise in the design and supply of spray dryers, fluid bed dryers, freeze dryers, membrane filtration, extraction, heating and cooling plants for processing liquid, particulate and solid materials. We have particular expertise within environmental engineering where our core technology is used in air pollution control and waste management.
FOOD & DAIRY DIVISION
Serving the Food and Dairy industries has been and will continue to be a major factor of Niro A/S business activities. The Food and Dairy Division supplies equipment for processing a wide variety of products. This is being done in the form of individual plants such as Evaporators, Spray dryers, Fluid bed dryers, Extraction plants or Freeze dryers or as combinations of the above, alternatively as complete process-lines on a turnkey basis.
Product applications have been within the segments of milk and whey products, carbohydrates, beverages, ingredients & flavours, protein foods, and fruit pulp and juices. Sanitary production conditions are offered.
- The project engineer has a Bachelor Degree in mechanical engineering and preferably relevant experience in the process industry for 3-5 years.
- Knowledge and experience in use of CAD systems (preferably Autocad and Inventor)
- Experience in stress calculation (AD2000 guideline, EN13445, ASME) is an advantage
- A practical background and hands-on mentality are preferred.
- Candidates are self-motivated team players with excellent communication skills.
- Experience with computer systems (windows, office, excel, word