Secondment with contracting
Over deze vacature
Your ambition lies in leading a project team consisting of the disciplines of system design, electronics and (embedded) software. On assignment for our clients, you and your team will develop complete modules or products, focusing on electronics, (embedded) software, including housing with a display. You carry out the projects for clients in the high-tech industry. Examples of the type of projects we do can be found here.
- The preparation of quotations in cooperation with the account manager and the technical team;
- Making project plans, and then following up and monitoring planning, budget and product costs up to and including final acceptance;
- Communication with all stakeholders; team, colleagues, clients;
- Daily management of the project team and ensuring an inspiring environment;
- Monitoring the quality level and ensuring a smooth transfer to production;
- Risk management and scope management;
- Preparing progress reports, both internally and for the client;
- Ensuring a smooth transfer to production (NPI) involving production in the development project in a timely manner.
Sioux develops and produces state-of-the-art technology for the top end of the international high-tech community. Examples include a complex lithography machine, a compact electron microscope, a smart home automation system or an electric self-charging car. We raise the bar high and we often achieve the impossible. We do so together, as a team of enthusiastic electronics, software, mechanics, mechatronics and mathematics specialists.
- Internal training, coaching and a personal development.
- Varied work due to variety in technologies, markets and projects
- Good salary and attractive fringe benefits
- Flexible working hours of 32- 40 hrs per week in a healthy mix of working from home or at the office
- An open culture focused on working together, learning and having fun
- An innovative working environment
- You like to take responsibility for bringing your assignment to a successful conclusion. You play an important role in aligning with the client and coordinating between the technical disciplines and with our production facility.
- You have a technical background at college or university level, preferably in electronics;
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a project leader project manager;
- You have experience in estimating and realizing projects with an emphasis on electronics development and embedded software;
- You are pragmatic and at the same time pay sufficient attention to quality;
- You know enough about technology and commerce to fulfill a good bridging function between client and technical team;
- You are flexible and can deal with customer requirements that change regularly and at the same time find the balance between going along with them and sticking to agreements made;
- You have experience in outsourcing production or transferring it to a production department. Knowledge and experience in the field of DfX is an advantage;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English in word and writing and have good communication skills;
- You have experience in working according to a project management methodology and certified processes. Knowledge of ISO 9001 and ISO13485 and related standards is an advantage.