Interim / ZZP, Detavast
Over deze vacature
You are working in the Production Operations department. Within this department you are part of the System Integration team (~15 colleagues) with focus on the system integration, testing and validation of our metrology machine.
The mission is to make sure that all (sub)modules are integrated in the right way to create a high performing metrology machine for their clients. As an Assembly Integration & Test Engineer, you will be working on a state-of-the-art semiconductor metrology systems in our ISO 5 clean room and laboratories. You are responsible to solve potential problems that occur during the System Integration phase. You also support the early project phases in reviewing design documentation on AIT aspects and advising on optimization. And you assist where necessary their supply chain partners during the assembly and acceptance of the (sub)modules. Through your experience with System Integration you prepare the system for the integration of new subsystems and parts. You develop and maintain the installation and test procedures. Next step is the installation and integration of subsystems into the complete machine.
Finally, you will be responsible for topics like:
- Execute test and calibration procedures for (sub)system;
- Initiate improvements for quality and/or ease of assembly;
- Decommissioning and preparation for shipment;
- Document progress of assembly and test plans;
- Participate in Supplier Account Team to support supplier assembly and functional testing.
They are a fast-growing scale-up high-tech company. They design, develop, integrate, market and service advanced metrology machines. The machines enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers – to increase the production yields, and thus, functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Founded in 2016, they bring together the most creative minds (approx. 160 employees) in science and technology and develop a one-of-a-kind, revolutionary high throughput Scanning Probe Microscopy system.
Getting on board now is a great opportunity to grow with the company from a technical, personal, and financial perspective. The momentum is energetic and promising!
Their starting point is of course to pay someone a fair and competitive salary and besides this they offer you:
- Valuation of your work-life balance;
- Time for some relaxation: 30 holidays per calendar year (based on 40 hours);
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Commuting allowance;
- Work from home allowance;
- They are here to support one another, and colleagues are there to help you. TEAM is very important, Together Everyone Achieves More!
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics Engineering;
- At least 5 years of experience in hands-on (Mechanical/Mechatronics) AIT activities on highly complex systems, like semiconductor equipment, satellites, astronomy equipment, flight simulators;
- Pro-active, problem-solving and hands-on attitude;
- Flexible and capable of working in a high-tech environment;
- You have a good command of the English language, both written and oral.