Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Does giving support to managers in a dynamic, high demanding, international environment energize you?
Due to our growth, we are continuously searching for new talent of all levels. We like to welcome a pro-active team player who can deliver high quality services to our Management Support Organization (MSO).
ASML is a leading provider of advanced technology systems for the semiconductor industry. We make machines that make chips – the hearts of the devices that keep us informed, entertained and safe; that improve our quality of life and help to tackle the world’s toughest problems. We build some of the most amazing machines that you will ever see, and the software to run them. Over 26.000 people in 16 countries are currently employed by ASML.
Within ASML, the Management Support Organization (MSO) team is organized in one central department consisting of around 130 people strong, supporting over 400 managers. ASML is growing fast, so will the support of our ASML top managers.
As Management Assistant you act as an ambassador for ASML and MSO, both internally & externally. You support the managers in an administrative & organized way, applying proactivity, initiative, discretion and confidentiality, to guarantee an effective and efficient execution of all management support activities. You are the linking pin between your managers, your colleagues and the various ASML departments and other stakeholders. You need to be able to communicate effectively with all stakeholders and identify issues which require action.
Together with your team you provide high quality services to ASML top management. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Pro-active screening and sorting e-mail management
- Meeting preparation and participation
- Facility services, e.g. hospitality tasks, floor management
- Travel and expense arrangements
- Projects, events and year planning support
- Pro-actively share information and provide feedback to others.
- Be a team player and understand the importance of sharing knowledge.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
You have a completed bachelor (HBO) or an associate degree, including demonstrable and relevant work experience, and you have at least 3 to 7 years of relevant experience as a Management Assistant or in a similar supporting role in an international environment. Besides that:
- You’re able to work independently. A medior MA executes, does operational work but also makes things happen.
- You are able to communicate fluent in English (Dutch is a plus).
- Complex international calendar management, good knowledge of the office 365 package and ability to facilitate hybrid meetings and events is required.
- Experience working for multiple stakeholders is highly preferred.
- You’re driven by a highly complex and ever changing environment.
- You are a finisher and get things done.
- You like to create (or follow) structure in a fast changing environment and keep the helicopter view in a hectic organization.
Within ASML you will always have new challenges and new problems to solve. As a management assistant you will pro-actively identity and fulfill costumer’s needs and consistently achieve results even under tough circumstances. Are you a quick learner, flexible, stress resistant and not afraid to make mistakes? We would like to get to know you!