Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
You will be part of the Office Management team, which consists of the Office Manager, 2 Receptionists and 1 Canteen Employee and you as Office Assistant. You will report to the Office Manager.
As an Office Assistant you are the ‘’doorgezet door Daisy’’ (point of contact) for a wide variety of administrative and organizational issues. You are responsible for arranging business trips and making sure the company is representative by arranging e.g. maintenance & appearance of company building and premises. When needed, you take over tasks from your Reception or Canteen colleagues. Furthermore, you are responsible for arranging locations for e.g. meetings (internal/external) and events such as a personnel meeting or personnel party. You ensure that in the right manner is communicated about these meetings or events.
Hauzer was founded in 1983 in the Netherlands and became part of the Japanese IHI Group in 2008. IHI has over 200 companies worldwide, totaling over 29,000 employees. The Hauzer group itself nowadays has over 240 employees divided over our headquarter in the Netherlands and our offices in Japan, China, Switzerland (Bernex) and the USA.
Our mission is to engineer coating solutions for life. We develop and assemble coating technology and systems for our renowned customers worldwide and deliver excellent customer support.
Apart from good primary and secondary conditions, Hauzer offers an environment with room for personal development and initiative while working in an enthusiastic and dedicated team of colleagues who strive for quality and innovation.
- Availability of 24hrs p/wk, preferably 4 x 6 hrs p/wk;
- MBO degree in Service oriented study;
- MBO think- and work level;
- Experience in travelling business is a pre;
- Knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch, English and preferably German language, verbally and in writing;
- You are a good communicator with organizing skills and stress-resistant
- You are aware of discreteness of your work and are flexible in taking over work of your direct colleagues
- You feel at home in a by men dominated work environment